Exton, PA (PRWEB) July 1, 2009
Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants' first hotel in the city of Atlanta features state-of-the-art Video-On-Demand service from SuiteLinq™.
Hotel Palomar Atlanta Midtown brings a new level of artful sophistication and style with its 21-story building located in the vibrant Midtown area. SuiteLinq, Inc., the Exton, PA, based provider of broadband and on-demand solutions for hospitality and extended-stay environments, deployed its SuiteVOD service in all 304 rooms of the hotel when the property opened its doors on April 29.
SuiteVOD delivers the latest Hollywood releases, music, concerts, and more in standard and high definition formats. In addition, guests can use the remote control to access interactive hotel information and guest services content.
For more information about SuiteLinq, contact Darrin Davis, Vice President of Sales, at 703-953-2624, or via email at ddavis (at) suitelinq (dot) com.
SuiteLinq, Inc. serves the needs of the hospitality and extended stay industries by providing integrated, on-demand entertainment and business productivity solutions that deliver The Ultimate In-Room Experience for guests and new revenue streams for property owners. SuiteLinq's core service offering is comprised of turn-key components that can be installed individually or as a package:
- SuiteLinq™ - A customized portal running on an in-room computer with high-speed Internet offering a variety of interactive guest services, free content, and pay-per-access features and entertainment
- SuiteCast™ - Free-to-guest broadcast and cable TV channels
- SuiteVOD™ - Hollywood movies, informational programs, and a variety of pay-per-view Video-On-Demand content delivered in standard and high-definition formats
- SuiteLinq™ Mobile - Connect with guests before, during, and after their stay to drive deeper engagement, promotions, and new commerce opportunities
- Microsoft Surface™ - Multi-touch interactive tables that enhance concierge services and on-site commerce
SuiteLinq is part of a group of industry innovators including Microsoft and EDS, an HP company, that deliver a comprehensive "ecosystem" of integrated technologies and digital services to the hospitality vertical. Corporate headquarters are located in Exton, PA, with an additional sales office in Baltimore, MD. For more information, visit: http://www.suitelinq.com.
# # #