Woburn, MA (PRWEB) July 6, 2009
Susan Schwartz Financial Planning has recently partnered with Fox College Funding, LLC, a national leader in providing late stage college planning for higher income families. Susan has worked in the financial services field for over twenty years spending time at Fidelity Investments and Integrity Investments. She earned her CFP designation in 2004 and has built a successful fee only practice.
"I'm pleased to become an affiliate of Fox College Funding and to offer this specialty financial planning for families with college-bound students. Higher income families have often told me that they expect to pay the full price of tuition and I am thrilled to be able to offer them cost-cutting alternatives and a comprehensive plan to help alleviate this burden," said Susan Schwartz, CFP.
As the financial world becomes increasingly specialized, financial planners need to be specialized as well. Fox College Funding provides customized planning to reduce higher income families' college expenses. They provide unique combinations of tax reduction, cash flow and academic/admission strategies that can dramatically lower college costs.
"With the experienced staff at Fox College Funding in my corner, I'm looking forward to leveraging their experience and knowledge to help families make college more affordable," says Schwartz.
Susan is qualified to discuss:
1. How a family can pay for college with pre-tax dollars and have the IRS pay a big piece of their college expenses
2. How to send a child to a private university for the same or less than the cost of a state school
3. How a family can get FREE money from colleges even if they don't qualify for "need-based" financial aid
4. What a student should and should not do before applying to college so they can potentially cut their expenses as much as possible
5. Keys to greatly increasing a student's chances of winning private scholarship awards
Many families with college-bound children worry about the rising cost of college and how they will be able to pay for it. Susan's unique ability to discuss little-known remedies make her a very timely resource and speaker.
To celebrate the addition of this new service to her practice, Susan is making available a FREE report, "How to Have the IRS Pay a Big Piece of Your College Expenses" to anyone who requests it by calling (800) 471-0045.
# # #