Men of the West, Women From the East
Denver, CO (PRWEB) July 2, 2009
RussianWomenDiscussion.com (RWD) is the world's leading resource for high-quality information for people seeking, or involved in, romantic relationships with women from the countries of the former Soviet Union - including Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, and more. Building on this strength, RWD spent nearly two years in developing this exhaustive/comprehensive publication of the world's leading publication, the e-book entitled "Men of the West, Women From the East - Real Experiences of Sentimental Relationships with Women from the Former Soviet Union."
The E-book covers the entire, complex process - from finding to courting and finally bringing over to the West/marrying a woman from the historically and culturally different East, also warning of the inherent pitfalls and perils into which the unwary may stumble.
'Men of the West, Women From the East' was published as an E-book to take advantage of its many advantages over more traditional book publishing, including:
- Up-to-date and fresh information. With live links to ongoing discussions at RWD, the information in this E-book will be valid for months and years to come - unlike a more traditional 'paper' publication which is outdated the moment it becomes available for sale.
- Searchable format. "Men of the West, Women From the East" contains dozens of pages of information spread across 7 full chapters and extensive appendices. All information is easily searchable using a simple built-in utility.
- Graphics and illustrations. "Men of the West, Women From the East" is replete with graphics of various sorts to provide both depth and interest for the reader.
- Re-sizable Text. The text in "Men of the West, Women From the East" is easily modifiable to be smaller, or larger, for those who find it more comfortable reading larger fonts.
- Hyperlinks. "Men of the West, Women From the East" makes extensive use of hyperlinks to other sources - most notably, the extensive discussion forums at RussianWomenDiscussion.com with nearly 5,000 members and 200,000 posts representing the most active, vibrant and reliable source of information on this topic that has ever existed.
- Environmentally sensitive. In publishing "Men of the West, Women From the East" conscious consideration was given to the environmental impacts associated with traditional paper publications. Our decision was to be environmentally responsible by selection of the E-book format over the traditional paper publication.
Take advantage of the collective wisdom and knowledge of nearly 5,000 members at RWD who contributed to the information contained in "Men of the West, Women From the East," and then summarized and edited for presentation by an editorial team of 15 members. This collaboration has resulted in a source of information that is unprecedented in both scope and depth. Most importantly, it is rich in useful information made easily retrievable.
For more information, the forum announcement may be found by following this link: Men of the West, Women From the East
RussianWomenDiscussion.com, GoodWife.com, and Planet-Love.com are all sites operating as part of the larger International Relations organization.