People who have been injured in an accident deserve a site where they can obtain a basic understanding of the laws, the legal system, and answers to their frequently asked questions in plain English,
New York, NY (PRWEB) July 3, 2009
Schwartzapfel Truhowsky Marcus P.C., a highly respected New York personal injury law firm, has unveiled a redesigned Web site, FightingForYou.com, dedicated to "protecting the rights of injured people who can't protect themselves."
"People who have been injured in an accident deserve a site where they can obtain a basic understanding of the laws, the legal system, and answers to their frequently asked questions in plain English, " said Steve Schwartzapfel, founding partner of Schwartzapfel Truhowsky Marcus P.C. "Our Web site, FightingForYou.com, is that place -- whether you've been a victim of malpractice or been in a car accident or construction accident, or gotten hurt on the job, this Web site is for you."
Among the Web site's features:
- Medical Malpractice - The site offers detailed information about medical malpractice including, but not limited to, birth injuries, cerebral palsy, Erb's palsy, anesthesia errors, surgical errors, failure to diagnose cancer, and many other types of medical malpractice.
- Auto Accidents - The site explains how we can help families recover money for their injuries and the many items of damages suffered by them. In addition, we explain how New York State's no fault works and the benefits, including medical coverage and lost wages, to which you are entitled. Motor vehicle accidents cause about 1,300 fatalities and 194,000 injuries in New York State each year.
- Workplace Injuries - Locate information about the types of workers' compensation benefits that can be awarded and the disability categories that determine the award. The New York State Workers' Compensation Board reported 139,250 new cases in one recent year involving workers injured on the job. Some of the most common injuries are construction accidents.
- Nursing Home Neglect - Information about common forms of neglect that elderly patients may suffer is included on the site.
- FAQs - Commonly asked questions are answered for a variety of personal injury legal topics.
"This Web site reflects our commitment to legal education and to keeping our clients informed and knowledgeable about laws that affect their lives," Schwartzapfel said.
About Schwartzapfel Truhowsky Marcus P.C.
Schwartzapfel Truhowsky Marcus P.C. is one of the most prominent and well-respected plaintiff personal injury and estate litigation firms in New York. With over 150 years of combined experience and highly competent co-counsel throughout the country, Schwartzapfel Truhowsky Marcus P.C. serves all your legal needs.
The firm focuses on all types of personal injury cases, including vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, construction accidents, workers' compensation, Social Security disability, defective products, and trust and estate litigation.
For more information, visit the firm's Web site at http://www.fightingforyou.com/
# # #