Now more than ever, automating compensation planning is a good financial decision
Jacksonville, FL (PRWEB) July 6, 2009
HCR Software, a leading provider of salary planning and compensation management software, today announced a free HR technology webinar. Titled "Now more than ever, automating compensation planning is a good financial decision" the complimentary event will take place on Wednesday, July 15; the keynote speaker is Greg Darnley is a Managing Director, Professional Services for HCR Software.
Today, Compensation Professionals are asked to do more with less than ever before. But at the same time, budgets for automation tools are beyond tight. What to do? Learn how to put together a rock solid business case citing real world results which prove that an investment in compensation management technology can pay for itself (and then some) in the first year.
Even though the compensation planning process affects the number one expense item for every company today, one of the most difficult business cases for HR to take to Senior Management is the procurement of an automated compensation solution. Often the reply is "we do this every year without using an automated process so why buy one now?"
This complimentary webinar will provide a useful framework and real world statistics for making the business case so that your decision makers will start asking the question "Why didn't we automate compensation planning sooner?"
The topics we will discuss in this session are as follows:
- HR: Spreadsheet manager or strategic partner
- Truly paying for performance
- Sarbanes-Oxley compliance issues
- The intangibles of using an automated system
- The bottom line: Direct and Indirect cost savings
- Proving it: An HCR Customer Example
Leading Fast Food Chain achieves 172% ROI in year 1 by implementing CompensationXL To register, select the following link: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/216850593
- Historical context to SOX legislation
- The defined purpose of SOX
- Risk Management and HR
- Discussions on Sections 301, 302, 404, and 409
- The meaning of Internal Control
- Budget line items relevant to financial reporting
- Computer Access Policies and Enforcement
- Implications of SOX on compensation management processes
- Implications of SOX regarding use of spreadsheets
- Wage and Time Tracking Issues
- Penalties and Real Corporate Litigation Examples
The event is the latest installment of HCR Software's popular Wednesday Webinar Series, featuring topics related to employee retention, engagement, and HR technology.
About HCR Software
HCR Software is a leading provider of flexible and affordable compensation management software. The Company prides itself on its patent-pending technology, its solid customer references, and its flexibility in meeting customer requirements with an approach that maximizes business impact and minimizes change management challenges. More information can be accessed at http://www.hcrsoftware.com
This press release was distributed through eMediawire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.
# # #