New York (PRWEB) July 7, 2009
Elementool Inc. (http://www.Elementool.com), the leading developer of online project management software, has announced the release of Test Case version 1.1, the newest tool in its suite of Software-as-a-Service project management applications.
In software and application development, an inefficient testing process can lead to releasing products with bugs that haven't yet been found. In real time systems such as banks, hospitals, and airplanes, releasing software that still contains bugs can cause severe damage to a company's reputation, and to the people that rely on these software systems.
Elementool's Test Case 1.1 allows testing managers, who are responsible for ensuring that software is released to the public without any bugs, to customize the tool in order to best organize, control and oversee the testing process. These updates give the Testing Manager great control over the tool and its functions, allowing them to focus on ensuring that each test case is completed in an efficient and timely manner and no bugs slip between the cracks.
New Features Include:
- File attachments: the ability to attach files to test cases allows for further clarification of instructions, functions and steps in the test case and individual tests.
- Remarks: a new remarks message board lets team members share information quickly and access results or questions from previous tests.
- Customizable test form: enables the administrator or test case manager to change and add fields to the test form, altering the form on for different projects or teams. Account administrators can now also clear the history in any field.
- Report customizations: users can now customize the test report and choose filters and report columns to obtain only the specific data needed at that moment.
- Sub groups: the option to create sub groups within individual tests adds further clarification to the process.
Test Case 1.1 adds customization and depth, working to further streamline the software testing process from creating a test and defining steps and procedure, to prioritizing tests. Using Test Case 1.1, as with the original, project managers can assign test cases to team members, track test progress, activate email notifications to individual users regarding assignments, and generate test case reports.
As with all Elementool SaaS tools, Test Case 1.1 can be accessed from any computer via Web browser without downloading or installing any software. Unlike excel files; an unlimited number of users can access Test Case online, at any time.
Pricing and subscription information for Test Case and other Elementool products is available online at http://www.Elementool.com.
Elementool is the leading provider of web based project management tools for help desk, bug and defect tracking, test tracking and time tracking tools. Customers from all over the world use our web based project management tools on a daily basis as part of their project development and testing process. Among clients that utilize Elementool project management software are Fortune 500 companies, big five consulting firms, international banks, automotive manufacturers, business websites, IT consulting companies and software start-ups.
Using Elementool is easy. All you need to do is open an account using the Elementool website. There is no need to purchase or download any software. Elementool is just a click away.