That way, clinical trial professionals will always have the latest news, analysis and practical guidance at their fingertips. We've made it all very intuitive and easy to use with several ways to find what you're looking for.
Washington, D.C. (PRWEB) July 7, 2009
Now it's easier than ever for clinical trial professionals to stay on top of key compliance issues and streamline their operation, thanks to CTCOMPLY.com-- the revolutionary new instant-answer interactive Web site from Thompson Publishing Group and AHC Media.
CT COMPLY puts Thompson's best-selling CT manuals, powerful databases, up-to-the-minute news and analysis, and other powerful research tools in one convenient online source.
From keeping up with the latest compliance issues and sorting out the evolving conflict of interest guidelines, to data management, adverse effects, and preparing for an FDA inspection -- CT COMPLY provides critical action-oriented information and regulatory guidance on every conceivable clinical trial issue.
Armed with this vast store of up-to-date guidance and Thompson's easy to use search tools, CT managers can help ensure 100% compliance with changing state and federal regulations, ensure subject protection and meet privacy requirements, and avoid costly errors that could lead to fines, loss of funding or disapproval of data.
What's more, CT COMPLY offers industry best practices to help train clinical trial staff and streamline the clinical trial process.
"CT professionals have been asking for this for years," says J.W. Schomisch, senior managing editor at Thompson, and editor of the widely acclaimed Guide to Good Clinical Practice. "Now, with just a few quick clicks of a mouse, CT managers can find up-to-date advice to stay in full compliance plus powerful advice to help save time and money and smoothly speed their trials."
"The huge benefit of the online format is that we're able to keep the information continuously up-to-date," says Schomisch. "That way, clinical trial professionals will always have the latest news, analysis and practical guidance at their fingertips. We've made it all very intuitive and easy to use with several ways to find what you're looking for. "
in One Handy Source
CT COMPLY, available on a subscription basis from Thompson Publishing, offers a wealth of practical tools, including …
- Complete, searchable online access to two industry-standard reference books -- Thompson's acclaimed Guide to Good Clinical Practice and AHC's Standard Operating Procedure for the IRB, a $2,000 value.
- Three quick-search databases, including FDA warning letters that show what clinical trial violations are being actively pursued … the exclusive OHRP Determination letters database that shows exactly how to correct areas that may be out of compliance … and CT laws and regulations of all 50 states to help stay on top of state-specific requirements.
- Breaking news and analysis, updated daily -- an instant heads-up on federal and state regulatory changes … congressional action … court cases … guidance documents … federal regulatory actions … and the latest "research on research" -- all tailored specifically to the clinical research enterprise.
- A CT Compliance Calendar featuring key FDA, NIH, OHRP and other regulatory deadlines plus audio conferences, industry forums, and more.
- An industry poll of clinical trial professionals, offering an inside look at what others are thinking industry-wide.
- Personal assistance: Subscribers may jot the CT COMPLY editor a question and receive the personalized answer they're looking for by return e-mail.
- Practical tools that simplify compliance, including sample checklists to conduct quality assurance audits … handy FDA forms … industry guidance documents and information sheets … and more to make compliance easier than ever.
- Weekly e-zines featuring up-to-the-minute changes in clinical compliance law.
Clinical trial professionals interested in a free demo of CT COMPLY are asked to call 1-800-695-7835. A free copy of Recent Trends in Financial Conflict of Interest Disclosure will be given to all who try the demo.
Thompson Publishing Group has for nearly 40 years provided authoritative, timely and practical analysis and guidance in different media to a wide variety of professional disciplines. Thompson's national network of authors and in-house experts provide step-by-step help in tracking and complying with the dynamic regulatory mandates facing professionals in such areas as human resources, benefits, pensions and grants, education, FDA, environment and energy, health care, and state and local government.