Dentists4kids.Com Teams Up With Turnhere To Provide Internet Videos To Its Customers

Share Article

Dentists4kids.com has partnered with TurnHere Online Videos to provide high-quality online videos for their customer's websites. Shaped into a compelling narrative story with engaging music and a strong call to action, their video will increase new patient numbers. Recent research shows videos increase calls by 20%, clicks for more information by 32% and overall customer response by 52%.

Dentists4kids.com is introducing a new online video advertising product for their customers that will help increase their visibility on the Internet. With more than 14 billion videos viewed online each month, more businesses are turning to online video as an effective way to engage viewers and win more business. Dentists4kids.com's customers can now take advantage of this growing trend to showcase their practice online with a high-quality video at a price far below traditional video advertising. This is all thanks to a new affiliate partnership with TurnHere, a leading Internet video production company.

"The agreement with TurnHere is indicative of our continuing commitment to remain on the cutting edge of technology by providing our customers with a low-cost, high-quality, online video to enhance their website and Internet marketing experience," said Julie Pease, Dentists4kids.com's President and CEO.

These 60 second online video ads consist of an interview with the dentist, footage of products, services, patient testimonials and a tour of the practice location, far superior to what is offered in traditional 30-second cable television spots.

Shaped into a compelling narrative story with engaging music and a strong call to action, this video will increase new patient numbers. Recent research shows videos increase calls by 20%, clicks for more information by 32% and overall customer response by 52%.

Dentists4kids.com's videos, provided by TurnHere, will be syndicated and promoted across the top video sites and search engines on the Internet, with customer's videos appearing on YouTube, Yahoo! Video, MySpace, Google Local and others. Online videos will expose Dentists4kids.com's customers to potential new patients across the Web in an entirely new way. And for a limited time all online videos are discounted $400. Visit the "For Dentist" section of the Dentists4kids.com website for more information.

Dentists4kids.com is the leading company in website design and Internet marketing exclusively for pediatric dentists nationwide, since 2000.

Contact Information
Julie Pease
Dentists4kids.com
http://www.dentists4kids.com
877-337-7037

###

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

JULIE PEASE
Visit website