Over the past 14 months, we have been working with a wide variety of organizations adopting Office SharePoint Server and SharePoint Online, ranging from local governments to Fortune 100 companies, and are thrilled at the positive feedback our solutions are garnering. We expect 2009 to be another year of record performance for Metalogix.
Waltham, MA (PRWEB) July 13, 2009
Metalogix Software, a leading provider of Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Exchange productivity solutions, will be exhibiting at the Worldwide Partner Conference 2009 (WPC09), put on by Microsoft Corp. in New Orleans, LA on July 13-16. Metalogix will demonstrate the following products for SharePoint and Exchange:
About Metalogix Products
- Selective Restore Manager Pro™ for SharePoint - Restores individual documents, list items, and sites from your native SharePoint backups without requiring a SharePoint recovery farm.
- Site Migration Manager for SharePoint - Quickly migrates all SharePoint sites, libraries, lists, Web Parts, and permissions between versions and servers. Site Migration Manager for SharePoint supports migration and co-existence between on-premise instances of Office SharePoint Server and Microsoft SharePoint Online.
- FileShare Migration Manager - Easily migrates documents, metadata, and structure from NTFS shares to on-premise instances of Office SharePoint Server and SharePoint Online.
- Website Migration Manager - Easily migrates existing websites, blogs, and wikis to on-premise instances of Office SharePoint Server and SharePoint Online.
- Professional Archive Manager for SharePoint - Moves original documents onto cheaper storage media and creates a tiny HTML shortcut in the SharePoint application.
- Professional Archive Manager for Exchange - Multi-award-winning email archiving software that uses integrated Hierarchical Storage Management (HSM) to direct all .PSTs, emails, and their attachments to a central storage medium. Single Instance Storage (SIS) removes duplicates, stores the original email and its attachments onto a cheaper storage unit, leaving behind a link on Exchange Server.
"We are excited to be attending the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference to exhibit our market-leading migration and archiving solutions for Office SharePoint Server and Exchange Server and our unique offerings for SharePoint Online standard and dedicated versions," said Chris Risley, CEO of Metalogix. "Over the past 14 months, we have been working with a wide variety of organizations adopting Office SharePoint Server and SharePoint Online, ranging from local governments to Fortune 100 companies, and are thrilled at the positive feedback our solutions are garnering. We expect 2009 to be another year of record performance for Metalogix."
"Microsoft values its relationship with Metalogix, and its continued dedication to deliver additional value to SharePoint Online and Exchange Online," said Stephan Schirrecker, Director, Partner Strategy, at Microsoft Corp. "The role of IT is rapidly changing, and Metalogix has developed the solutions and practices necessary to help customers reduce IT costs and focus on their business-critical applications."
Who: Metalogix Software
What: Demonstrations and discussions of new Metalogix SharePoint and Exchange solutions and our support for migration of customer content to the Microsoft Business Productivity Online Suite.
When: July 13-16, 2009
Where: New Orleans, LA at the Ernest Morial Convention Center, Booth #1321, near the Microsoft SharePoint Product Pavilion. Metalogix will also be in a kiosk in the Microsoft Online Services Pavilion, #445, showcasing its solution for Microsoft Online Services.
For more information on how Metalogix Software technology allows organizations to accelerate extraction, transformation, and loading of legacy content into Office SharePoint Server and Exchange Server, or to register for a demonstration at the Metalogix booth, please visit http://www.metalogix.com and contact:
Rasool Rayani, Director
Also contact sales(at)metalogix(dot)com for pricing and licensing details.
About Metalogix Software
Metalogix delivers award-winning content migration and archiving software that enables organizations to migrate, manage, and archive enterprise content to ensure availability, regulatory compliance, efficiency, and cost effectiveness. It supports its more than 2,000 customers worldwide from seven office locations; Boston and Dallas (US), Vancouver and Halifax (Canada) London (UK), Bratislava (Slovakia), and Schaffhausen (Switzerland). Originally founded in 2001, Metalogix of Canada merged with the archiving business of H & S Software in 2008. Profitable and privately held, Metalogix investors include Insight Venture Partners and Bessemer Venture Partners.