Ft. Lauderdale, Fla. (PRWEB) July 15, 2009
Paladin announced that Barry Rabinowitz, CFP® has been admitted to the Registry and he has been awarded Paladin's Five Star quality designation. The Paladin Registry (http://www.paladinregistry.com) provides free public services to investors who use the services of financial planners and advisors.
Planners and advisors must complete a comprehensive questionnaire and score in the top 10% of their profession to be admitted to the Registry. In addition, they must be Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs) or Investment Advisor Representatives (IARs), acknowledge their fiduciary status, provide independent advice, and work for fees.
About Barry Rabinowitz, CFP®,MBA, EA, IAR:
1. Certifications: Certified Financial Planner Practitioner™, IRS Enrolled Agent, Investment Advisor Representative
2. Education: MBA, BBA, Finance, Baruch College, NY, NY.
3. Years of experience: Over 20 years of experience.
4. Location: Plantation, Florida.
5. Services: He specializes in financial planning and investment management for professionals and retirees.
6. His business model is "fee only" financial planning and investment management. He does not sell any products nor work on commissions.
Barry Rabinowitz, CFP®, MBA, EA, IAR
954-382-5223 or 561-302-0993