Paso Robles, CA (PRWEB) July 15, 2009
Fall is in the air, and reasons to plan a trip to charming California Central Coast's Paso Robles are as plentiful as autumn leaves. A stay in this charismatic destination is as enticing as the caramel topping on a candied apple, and about as affordable.
Located mid-way between Los Angeles and the Bay Area, Paso Robles is a tank of gas away for most Californians, and a convenient flight to San Luis Obispo airport for the rest of the country.
This relaxed, leisurely town is the perfect place to stay and enjoy a romantic getaway, family affair or fabulous food and wine extravaganza. Plan your stay around the following activities, or just come and relax. More information, including the 1,000+ hotel, motel and specialty accommodations available for Paso Robles visitors can be found at: http://www.travelpaso.com:
PASO ROBLES ROUND-UP: FALL CALENDAR
- California Wine Month: The entire month of September is all about wines in California, with Paso Robles 180+ wineries playing a starring role.
- Golden State Classic Car Show: September 12th on 11th Street in downtown Paso Robles is about enjoying all types of antique classic and custom cars and trucks.
- Pajama Party Movie Night: September 12th, downtown Paso Robles Park Cinemas, Prizes, PJs and fun.
- North County Clippers' Paso Robles Airport Day Aviation Expo September 12th. The sky's the limit with exhibitions, aircraft and more.
- First Annual Cigar Conference West: September 18 & 19, cigars, demonstrations, live music and experts aplenty.
- Taste of Downtown & Arte de Tiza: September 19, music, food, art and the charming Paso Robles plaza.
- Pioneer Day & Parade: October 10th, right through downtown Paso Robles; we love a parade!
- Professional Cutting Horse Association Futurity and Stakes: October 14 to November 1, demonstrations, clinics, cutting horse competitions not to be missed!
- Harvest Wine Weekend: October 16-18th, hosted by the Paso Robles Wine Country alliance, featuring an incredible array of activities, tastings and tours in the heart of Paso Robles wine country.
- Golden Oak Festival: October 24th - arts, crafts, antiques, music, food, local produce, and more.
- Oaktoberfest V: Saturday October 26, River Oaks Hot Springs & Spa; the return of a classic.
- Safe & Fun Halloween Downtown: October 31, trick or treating, pumpkin carving contests and spooky fun.
- Paso Gathering - date to be announced, for the region's premier annual show of western art and cowboy gear.
ABOUT TRAVEL PASO ROBLES ALLIANCE
California has a place for you to stay - and the hotels and innkeepers of Paso Robles have created an organization to help you experience it yourself.
Paso Robles is an affordable, world-class destination big on value, beauty and experiences - and a car ride away for most Californians.
From luxurious inns to leading brand hotels, reliable budget and specialty accommodations, members of the Travel Paso Robles Alliance offer the value of quality accommodations with comprehensive conference, spa, dining, business and sight-seeing amenities. Mid-week and extended stay packages ensure visitors have all the time they would like as they explore the many attractions of this culturally rich destination: vibrant downtown, internationally known, award-winning wineries, gourmet dining, equestrian activities, fairs, concerts, cultural events, Hearst Castle State Park, lakes, hiking, early California missions, and a gateway to beaches and the state's most beautiful recreation areas.
The Travel Paso Robles Alliance (http://www.travelpaso.com) is a group of 19 area hoteliers formed in 2008 so business, leisure and large group travelers can discover the Authentic California™ experience of the Central Coast.
For information on how to make the most of your stay in Paso Robles, contact: (805) 227-PASO.