We are very receptive to guest comments and feedback and have always anticipated their every need and desire. Based on their responses, the Serenity Pool was born. It has been thoughtfully designed for the sophisticated traveler searching for the utmost in comfort and relaxation, while being pampered in a rejuvenating oasis.
Wailea, Maui (Vocus) July 14, 2009
Recognized as one of the world's most beautiful beach resorts offering incomparable and legendary service along with unique amenities, Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea has announced the launch of a much anticipated $9 million Serenity Pool, scheduled to open on July 13, 2009. This third and most exclusive saltwater pool, located in the new 4100-square foot Serenity Pool Terrace, will be tucked alongside the southern-most oceanfront edge of the Resort in the area formerly known as Seasons Lawn.
From the Serenity Pool, guests will enjoy elevated panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, the Island of Lanai and the West Maui Mountain range. The location offers the perfect reprieve for those in search of a quiet retreat, while still close to the main Fountain Pool and just steps away from breathtaking Wailea Beach. Thomas Steinhauer, Regional Vice President and General Manager of the Resort states, "We are very receptive to guest comments and feedback and have always anticipated their every need and desire. Based on their responses, the Serenity Pool was born. It has been thoughtfully designed for the sophisticated traveler searching for the utmost in comfort and relaxation, while being pampered in a rejuvenating oasis."
The Serenity Pool will offer the following plush amenities and services:
- An "adult pool" concept (21 years or older) intended to create a quiet retreat for guests;
- An underwater music system to enhance the swimming experience for guests;
- Infinity-edge design showcasing panoramic Pacific Ocean views;
- Shimmering glass mosaic tiles, with the pool set amid lush tropical gardens;
- Six 160-square foot luxury cabanas featuring flat screen HDTVs with wireless headsets, wireless and wired internet access, ceiling fans, mini-refrigerators stocked with Evian spritz and fresh fruit, a laptop compatible safe, a choice of two magazines from the resort's retail shops, and comfortable couches as well as over-sized chaise lounges. Each cabana may be reserved for a daily fee;
- Specialty cocktails and signature Four Seasons cuisine will be served daily at a walk-up bar, as well as at the swim-up bar. All guests also will receive full service at the 60 additional poolside chaise lounges and casabellas including pampering amenities throughout the day;
- Custom-tailored specialty massages and facials to relax the entire body (please see attached menu of poolside spa treatments);
- Four bubble loungers within the pool for added pampering and relaxation;
- Two large Jacuzzi hot tubs, which will be integrated with the pool
- As with all the swimming pools at the Resort, the Serenity Pool will also be saltwater.
U.S. Mainland Contact:
Quinn Doan/Charlotte Novom
Novom Marketing Inc.
Four Seasons Resort Maui
PH: (323) 882-8333
Fax: (323) 882-8310
Cellular: (323) 868-8997
qdoan (at) novom (dot) com