Athens, Greece (PRWEB) July 21, 2009
Likno Software has launched AllWebMenus 5.1 PRO build #786, the most versatile system for your web site navigation needs. The new version of AllWebMenus brings a full set of optimized existing and new features, making cross-browser drop down menu making easy for the professional & amateur web developer alike.
AllWebMenus resolves all existing DHTML incompatibilities across major DHTML-enabled browsers (IE, Firefox, Netscape, Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla, Safari, Konqueror, etc.) and offers peace of mind to the user by producing truly cross-browser navigation menus. This process is transparent to the web developer who enjoys the design of stylish navigation menus without bothering for the technicalities lying behind their creation.
View examples at: http://www.likno.com/examples.html
Some new features of AllWebMenus 5.1 PRO build #786 are:
- Optimized support for FireFox 3.5.
- Additional/New submenu effects.
- Optimized "Has Submenu image" property - enhanced item width support in vertical group
- Bug fixes of previous version.
- Full cross-browser support.
- UNICODE text.
- Free Dreamweaver extension/NetObjects Fusion component.
- Multiple Rows/Columns menus/submenus.
- Joomla Menus/WordPress Menu Add-ins.
- Sliding Menu/Floating Menus/Server Side Menus (dynamic menus) Addins.
- Ready-to-use Themes.
- Re-designed User Interface - new look & enhanced user-friendly functions.
- Optimized Style Editor - creation/saving of customized Themes.
- Import FrontPage Navigation Structures.
- Support for Expression Web.
- Support for .JPG, .GIF and .PNG image files.
- Right-to-Left language support (Arabic, Hebrew, etc.)
- Ability to use menus over flash objects, form elements, applets and iframes.
- Use of multiple menus in the same page.
- Pop-up, hidden, horizontal and vertical menus.
- Free Sitemap generator based on the menu structure.
View all features at: http://www.likno.com/whatsnew.html
About Likno Software
Contact: Vicky Pallis, Marketing Associate