Hurricane MTA Server was built from the beginning to provide the highest degree of email deliverability and deepest level of integration than any other MTA on the market
Claymont, DE (PRWEB) July 21, 2009
SocketLabs, Inc., the leading provider of on-premise high volume marketing and transactional bulk email servers for the Microsoft Windows platform, announced today the release of a major update to its Hurricane MTA Server software.
Hurricane MTA Server is the only 100% Windows-based, enterprise class SMTP Server on the market today, and has been the go-to choice for companies sending bulk marketing and transactional email that operate on the Windows operating system. Built not only for high throughput, Hurricane MTA Server also has advanced features that increase email deliverability. It is also the only MTA on the market that enables real-time integration through a .Net API.
This latest release of the Hurricane MTA Server software provides even greater email deliverability and enhanced integration capabilities making it one of the most advanced MTA's on the market. These new features include:
- Built-in Feedback Loop processing and reporting enables real time access to any negative feedback coming from an ISP email recipient.
- Reputation protection. New Dynamic Block Rules protect your reputation by automatically pausing email traffic based on ISP responses to your email.
- New IP address grouping feature that enables the creation of delivery rules based on groups of IP addresses. This feature enables an easy way to warm up new IP addresses.
- New .Net Plug-in interface that greatly enhances integration capabilities with in-house databases and applications.
- Support for outbound SSL connections that can be specified on a per domain or MX record basis.
"Hurricane MTA Server was built from the beginning to provide the highest degree of email deliverability and deepest level of integration than any other MTA on the market", said John Alessi, CEO of SocketLabs. "These latest enhancements take deliverability and integration to an even greater level and make Hurricane MTA Server one of the most advanced MTA's available today."
The latest version of Hurricane MTA Server is available immediately and is supported on Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and 2008. For more information please contact email@example.com.
About SocketLabs, Inc.
SocketLabs, Inc. is the leading provider of high volume on-premise marketing and transactional email delivery solutions designed for the Microsoft Windows platform. Its strong roots in the Microsoft development community, and over 10 years experience helping Microsoft developers build email systems, have made SocketLabs the leading source for marketing and transactional email delivery solutions on the Windows platform. Visit http://www.socketlabs.com for more information.
SocketLabs, Hurricane are registered trademarks of SocketLabs, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.