Since this was our first baby, I wanted an app that my wife and I could easily use to track the baby no matter how tired or sleep deprived we were.
Past News ReleasesRSS
San Diego, California (PRWEB) July 21, 2009
NerdTown announces the release of Baby Activity Logger 1.2.2 for the iPhone and iPod Touch. The latest version adds even more functionality to the already comprehensive baby logging and tracking application.
Baby Activity Logger allows you to track and time all of your baby's day to day activities using a robust and intuitive interface. Mark Bonassera designed this application with ease of use being the most important requirement. "Since this was our first baby, I wanted an app that my wife and I could easily use to track the baby no matter how tired or sleep deprived we were." Baby Activity Logger will let you know everything about what your baby has done and see trends
through sleek reports and graphs.
New Features in 1.2.2:
- New Graphical Reports and Trending Charts!
- Email feature improved, includes CSV format!
- Manual Entry and Edit screen enhancements!
- Add Manual Entry, finish it on the Log view!
- Edit in-progress activities!
- 12h AM/PM or 24h in Add/Edit screens!
- Track and Add notes to ANY activity!
- Track multiple babies!
- Filter activities by type in the Today view!
- Edit and Delete activities in the Today screen
- Use 12 (AM/PM) and 24 hour option
- Ounces or mL entry is now keyboard based so you can type in any amount
- View the history over time of your baby's activities in the Today tab.
- See how many times your baby has done any particular activity in the last 24 hours.
- Email a summary from the Today view
- Track the duration of each feeding/sleeping session
- Track how many ounces or mL for bottle feeding session via automatic entry
- Track the time interval between feeding sessions
- Track the average time for feeding sessions
- Track how many times your baby eats per day
- Track how many times your baby sleeps per day
- Track the longest sleeping sessions
- Track the average of sleeping sessions
- Track daily diaper changes, and how many times your baby peed and pooped
- Track when, and how many times your baby spat-up or burped
- Ability to show the feeding duration from start time
- Ability to group multi-feeding sessions as one
- Track solids
- Twitter Integration
- Delete button on Today view
Baby Activity Logger allows you to quickly and easily track your baby's activities, such as when she or he is eating, pooping, peeing, burping, sleeping, and spitting up. You can also see how much time your baby is eating from each breast or bottle, the total amount of time she has spent in one day eating, the average time she spends per feeding session, how many ounces she eating, and how often she is eating! You can even see the average time interval between feeding sessions, as well as sleeping sessions. What was your baby's longest sleeping session? How long has your baby been sleeping each day and how many sessions? Get a PDF report showing you daily totals, or via a quick glance at the Totals page.
iPhone and iPod touch 2.2.1 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Baby Activity Logger for iPhone and iPod Touch is only $2.99 USD (Special Sale Price) and available exclusively through the Apple App Store.
NerdTown specializes in iPhone and iPod Touch functional and entertaining applications.
If you'd like more information about Baby Activity Logger or NerdTown, or to schedule an interview, please call Aaron Griffith at 760-525-7411