Gardena, CA (PRWEB) July 22, 2009
KeywordDiscovery, the world's most advanced keyword research tool available, announces a more powerful Keyword Analyze tool to help online marketers optimize their web sites, increase pay per click campaign results and maximize search engine lead generation. KeywordDiscovery compiles keyword search statistics from over 200 search engines worldwide, and now offers more in-depth analysis data to further qualify keyword performance from the major search engines including; Google, Yahoo, MSN's Bing and Ask.
When businesses promote their products and services online through Internet Marketing, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising or Blogging, they must research and identify the most relevant keywords in order to reach the most customers online. Since 2004, marketers from around the world have turned to KeywordDiscovery to analyze search data and identify the best keywords to promote their products and services online.
Now KeywordDiscovery offers marketers a more effective way to analyze keywords and search statistics with the inclusion of Google and Yahoo PPC Bid management tool that provides; current and historical keyword PPC bid information, an advanced Keyword Effectiveness Indicator (KEI), keyword occurrences from Google, Yahoo, MSN's Bing and Ask, predicted daily search volumes and a Successful Search Score tool.
The enhanced Keyword Analyze product is designed to help marketers more effectively analyze keywords to qualify the performance and get the most value for their ad dollars. Along with current highest and lowest bids, the new tool shows estimated daily search volumes, regional data points, historical cost per click (CPC) rates and historical maximum PPC bid values. The tool's advanced keyword research, analysis and development options will help marketers leverage greater online visibility with more targeted keywords.
KeywordDiscovery's Enhanced Keyword Analyze Tool Includes:
- Successful Search Score-Exclusive feature to help marketers determine if a keyword has had successful results. The feature shows the percent of people that did a search for the same keyword and clicked on a result
- Powerful Pay Per Click Bid Access- This tool offers users access to extract bid data from Google, Yahoo and soon to add other search engines. An excellent feature to measure the effectiveness and value of a given keyword.
- Maximum Keyword Effectiveness Indicator (KEI) -This enhancement allows users to choose the best keywords and measure how competitive a search phrase is in comparison to other search phrases for Google, Yahoo, MSN/Bing and Ask.
- Predicted Daily Results- this feature provides a rough estimate of the total number of daily searches on the internet as a whole, for each given search term.
New Keyword Analyze Offers Advanced Search Results:
- Historical Trends - Allows marketers to plan around the months people most often search for a particular product or service with a comprehensive 12 month historical search trend.
- Search Market Share- Provides in detail the search engine market share for queried keywords and key phrases to help marketers hone in on profitable keyword options.
- Industry Categories - Indentifies industry categories for selected keywords to help find new keyword opportunities in niche markets.
- Regional Database - Offers a full range of accessibility to 14 regional country databases to help marketers refine their keyword analysis results.
For more information on the KeywordDiscovery's New Analyze Tool visit:
Or take a tour:
For more information please contact:
USA: 310 483 7170
E-mail: sales (at) Trellian.com
Or visit our website: http://www.KeywordDiscovery.com
KeywordDiscovery is a product of Trellian. Trellian, founded in 1997, is a global leader dedicated to delivering innovative internet solutions and web-based technology services. Trellian provides several solutions including keyword research and competitive intelligence tools to Fortune companies, International Governments, Media agencies, Online marketers, Webmasters and millions of SEM's worldwide.
Trellian is a privately held company with offices worldwide. http://www.trellian.com