Nashville, TN (PRWEB) July 23, 2009
To help small business and medium sized business maximize their ROI from broadcast advertising, Mark of the Clark, Inc. (http://www.JingleStreet.com) is offering a free guide titled "Making the Most of Your Radio & TV Advertising". This guide stresses the importance of advertisers seeing their message through the eyes of their intended audience. It contains many helpful tips and suggestions including common mistakes to avoid and misconceptions. Worksheets and checklists are provided to help zero in on the main focus and objective.
"Making the Most of Your Radio & TV Advertising" helps advertisers gain a better understanding of what they are trying to achieve, how to achieve their goals, and maximize their profits through broadcast advertising.
Topics addressed in this guide include:
- Defining the purpose of the project and eliminating distractions
- Creating content from the audience's viewpoint
- How pre-production preparation is key to success
- Critical business information no one should omit
- Selecting the right music for products and services
- Choosing the right spokesperson
- Effective use of web broadcasts
- Project Worksheet
"Making the Most of Your Radio & TV Advertising" is free and available for download in Acrobat Reader format at: http://www.jinglestreet.com