Pasadena, Calif. (PRWEB) July 28, 2009
Bling it On! Thousands of women plan to spend the day with their girlfriends at the Head To Toe Women's Expo at the Pasadena Convention Center, October 9, 10 & 11, 2009.
With an emphasis on health, happiness, style and a balanced life, the Head to Toe Women's Expo offers something for every woman. Attendees can visit 200 exhibits and enjoy the style stage, showing off the latest trends in hair and fashion, cooking demonstrations and a host of speakers from television to authors.
Plan a day with your girlfriend brigade at the Head to Toe Women's Expo, coming to the Pasadena Convention Center, October 9, 10 & 11, 2009. With an emphasis on health, happiness, style and a balanced life, the Head to Toe Women's Expo offers something for every woman. Attendees can visit 200 exhibits and the Head to Toe Style Stage, showing off the latest trends in hair and fashion, cooking demonstrations and a host of speakers from television to authors.
The Head to Toe Women's Expo has assembled esteemed professionals from a wealth of industries that cater to women to create three magical days of rejuvenation, education and entertainment. The Head to Toe Women's Expo is unlike any other women's show in Southern California. Attendees will enjoy a stroll and experience 200 local and regional vendors and exhibitors:
- Body & Soul City, a sanctuary of rejuvenation with the latest in salon and spa services, skin care, make-up, health management, and for the mind, women's literature;
- Glitter Sector, sparkling displays of fine and costume jewelry, and an exhibition of arts and gifts;
- Fashion Metropolis, all things fashion, from handbags to shoes and everything in between;
- Wall Street, from investments to career and business information;
- Home & Hearth Quarters, everything under your rooftop from home decor and organization;
- Culinary Capital, masterful tips, healthy recipes and the latest culinary products;
- Philanthropic Promenade, a fantastic opportunity for you to meet members form various women's organizations
The show comes to Pasadena via Orange County and San Diego where it originated six years ago. Due to community support and exhibitor demand, the show is coming to Pasadena.
In addition to the fabulous and unique shopping opportunities, attendees will also be able to listen and learn from local and celebrity experts.
Meet designer and colorist Jen Guerin from HGTV's designstar. Jen will be on the Head to Toe Style Stage discussing how to bring more color into your life and behind the scenes antidotes from the show. She describes her style as Bohemian and Baroque, with touches of 1960's-inspired modern. Very Eco-conscious, Jen says that it's important to always ''save it, re-use it or paint it.''
There's still time for vendors who wish to exhibit in Pasadena at the Head to Toe Women's Expo. For applications and information, please contact Rosemarie Gibson and Debbie Adelman at (877) 491-0677.
This is an extraordinary event not to be missed. Show hours run: Friday, October 9, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00, Saturday, October 10 from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Sunday, October 11, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. tickets, available at the door, are $8.00 for adults, $6.00 for seniors, and children under 12 are free. Parking is $9. For more information, visit http://www.headtotoewomensexpo.com.