Partnering with Kendra Todd is exciting as she understands what businesses need and how important it is to reduce time spent on small but important office tasks.
Stamford, Conn. (PRWEB) July 22, 2009 -
DYMO is helping businesses get productive with the launch of a new line of its popular DYMO LabelWriter printers. Equipped with exclusive DYMO productivity software, DYMO LabelWriter 450 products feature faster printing and optimized ease of use so businesses save time and get more done.
Many people can benefit from the increased productivity the DYMO LabelWriter 450 printers offer and none know it better than Kendra Todd, winner of the competitive and fast-paced Season 3 of the hit TV show "The Apprentice."
"My extensive work in the Real Estate industry and experience following my win on "The Apprentice" has given me great insight on the tools companies of all shapes and sizes need to boost productivity, get organized and be more successful," says Kendra Todd. "DYMO products and services provide smart, quick solutions for everyday office tasks that can often weigh businesses down. DYMO helps businesses get things done and look professional - it's practically like having an office assistant."
DYMO LabelWriter 450 printers output professional looking address, shipping and file folder labels, plus they print USPS-approved postage right from the user's desk. They also print barcodes and name badges without the extra work and hassles of printing sheet labels on a standard desktop printer. Up and running in as little as 10 minutes, DYMO LabelWriter 450 printers connect directly to a PC or Mac and the Turbo, Twin Turbo and DUO models print up to 71 labels per minute.
"With the launch of the LabelWriter 450 product family, DYMO continues its rich heritage of developing innovative products that deliver real solutions to the Small and Medium-Size Business/Small Office Home Office (SMB/SOHO) segment looking for simple, efficient office technologies that can really help them not just look professional, but save time and money," said Jane Lloyd, DYMO Senior Product Manager.
"Partnering with Kendra Todd is exciting as she understands what businesses need and how important it is to reduce time spent on small but important office tasks."
A recent DYMO online survey of 501 SMB/SOHO executives fielded by Braun Research showed executives report that looking professional and being organized make them feel better about their businesses. Sixty-eight percent of SMB/SOHO executives surveyed showed increased usage of technology in their day-to-day work to improve their company's professional appearance.
"These numbers truly reflect what I've seen and experienced in the business world" says Kendra Todd. "It's brands like the DYMO brand that provide stressed out SMB/SOHO workers with great office technology solutions that help them look professional and get organized so they feel better about their work - and it's these small wins that can really add up and make a big difference for small businesses and entrepreneurs."
As part of the DYMO LabelWriter 450 product family launch, national media will begin in August and will span throughout the remainder of 2009. The campaign will include print, online and broadcast advertising and public relations activity with spokesperson Kendra Todd.
All DYMO LabelWriter 450 products connect via USB to print labels directly from text in Microsoft® Word, Outlook®, QuickBooks, CardScan® and other popular programs. The DYMO Stamps® account allows the user to print postage for First Class Mail®, Express Mail®, Flat Rate Priority Mail®, postcards, etc. Customers and media can visit http://www.LabelWriter.com or http://www.dymolabelwriter450.com for additional information. The DYMO LabelWriter 450 family includes the Twin Turbo, Turbo and base model which will hit shelves July 2009, along with the DUO which will be available in 2010.
The DYMO LabelWriter 450 family of products includes:
DYMO LabelWriter 450 Turbo
- Prints fast - up to 71 labels per minute
- Prints USPS-approved postage at your desktop with no annual contracts
- Allows user to create labels directly from text in Microsoft Word or Outlook and other programs
- Includes easy to use DYMO Label Software that makes it simple to design professional looking labels and manage address books
- Quick Print widget allows user to quickly create "one-off" labels
- Corrects US addresses and ZIP+4® codes with included Address Fixer™ software (requires Internet connection)
- Converts stacks of paper documents to space-saving digital files with DYMO File™ LT software
- Comes with USB cable, Quick Start Guide and DYMO Stamps starter roll
DYMO LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo
- All the features of the Turbo, plus two roll printing capability
- Prints address labels and DYMO Stamps postage without swapping label rolls
- Maximizes on productivity - allows user to load two rolls of the same labels and automatically switch to the second roll when the first runs out
DYMO LabelWriter 450 printers can be purchased at office superstores such as Staples, Office Max and Office Depot and online at DYMO.com. Retail prices are as follows: DYMO LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo ($209.99), DYMO LabelWriter 450 Turbo ($139.99), DYMO LabelWriter 450 ($109.99), and DYMO LabelWriter 450 DUO (not available until 2010).
First-Class Mail®, Express Mail® and Flat Rate Priority Mail® are trademarks of the United States Postal Service.
The above results are from an online survey of 501 SMB/SOHO executives fielded by Braun Research between the dates of April 21 and April 29, 2009. The survey was created to determine the following: Are the executives/their employees more productive or frozen/paralyzed by stress? Are they more or less productive when stressed? The margin of error for the sample was +/- 4.38%.
About Newell Rubbermaid Technology Global Business Solutions
In a world that demands greater productivity and measures it at every opportunity, Newell Rubbermaid's global technology solutions provide businesses, educational institutions, and consumers with innovative and easy ways to share, manage and organize information with improved efficiency and satisfaction. Our global technology brands are organized into four solutions:
- DYMO® Printing and Labeling Solutions are comprised of DYMO label makers and label printers, postage printing and CD/DVD printing solutions (http://www.dymo.com).
- CardScan® Contact Management Solutions are comprised of CardScan business card scanners and contact management software featuring CardScan At Your Service™ (http://www.cardscan.com), and DYMO File® software for document scanning into digital files (http://www.dymofile.com).
- Endicia® Internet Postage Solutions are comprised of Endicia online shipping and mailing solutions (http://www.endicia.com) as well as customized postage solutions (http://www.pictureitpostage.com).
- mimio® Interactive Teaching Solutions are comprised of mimio interactive whiteboard technology, digital ink recorders and student response systems (http://www.mimio.com).
These global technology brands complement the growing family of leading Newell Rubbermaid brands including Calphalon®, EXPO®, Goody®, Graco®, Irwin®, Lenox®, Paper Mate®, Parker®, Rolodex®, Rubbermaid®, Sharpie® and Waterman®.
Multimedia Release: Multimedia Content Attached. To view the full multimedia news release, please visit http://www.dymolabelwriter450.com
# # #