Chicago, Illinois (PRWEB) July 26, 2009
The philosophy that drives Clive's consulting approach is that it takes more than just a focus on new business development to drive consistent ad-agency growth. It actually requires an integrated five pillar strategy that includes:
1. Minimizing current client turnover.
2. Delivering organic new business growth from existing clients.
3. Building an agency "New Business Machine."
4. Optimizing internal agency resource allocation and utilization
5. New agency capability development and deployment.
Clive maintains that if agency leadership fails to include all five pillars in their growth plan, they will find themselves unable to deliver consistent agency growth and above average profitability.
Most agencies tend to believe that new business growth is the silver bullet when it comes to driving growth. Clive points out that poorly targeted, aggressive new business strategies exacerbate the agency's financial situation through unmanageable new business strain.
Senior leadership from all advertising and marketing agencies are encouraged to particpate in the survey. A comprehensive report on the findings will be shared with all participants.
To participate in the survey please go to: