Chicago (PRWEB) July 26, 2009
With more than 92 million singles in America, it's easy to see why adults have turned to the convenience of searching for love online. Datingground.com, a quality-driven personal dating website, is offering the opportunity to find love, for free. What sets this service apart from the rest is its ability to create opportunities, by getting you in front of tens of thousands of eligible singles, with its easy to use 4-step sign-in process, in a matter of minutes.
"Initially, a friend recommended online dating to me after my relationship ended with a college sweetheart. I was finding that not only I, but other people I knew, were really having trouble finding people they could connect with," says Bharat Relwani, creator of Datingground.com. "I saw an opportunity to create a space where I could introduce adults to each other, through larger pools of people, online. My goal was to differentiate ourselves by offering a free service that didn't put a price on finding love."
In fact, Bharat felt so strongly about the web site, he left his IT Project Management career at Kirkland & Ellis LLP to pursue the online dating world full time. Not only has he led the company with the technology to send members similar matches after they fill out a profile - his company offers advice once you do meet your match.
After you meet that special someone, the company offers some great tips to date affordably during these tough economic times, because it's about the quality of the date, not the dollars you spend.
Top Recession-Proof Dating Tips:
- Research your city's free event listing sites and whisk your date off to a free music show or art demonstration.
- Show off your culinary skills by making a dinner for your date that they will never forget.
- Check out when your city offers "free" days. These are days the museums, conservatories and art establishments don't charge entrance fees.
- Invite your date to a BYOB restaurant where you can bring a favorite bottle of wine and charm them with your vast knowledge.
- Pack a picnic and take a bike ride with your date to one of your favorite destinations.
- Attend a free wine tasting with your date.
- Inquire about your local college and free events. Guest speakers, art exhibitions and plays can be entertaining and are often free of charge.
- Teach your date about your favorite interest, maybe about a favorite author, how to paint or surf.
- Take your date on a tour of a local winery or brewery.
- Pick a nice, clear evening where you bring a blanket and both look at the stars.
In addition to offering the opportunity to scan tens of thousands of profiles online, Datingground.com also hosts events at various nightclubs throughout the year, offering online members yet another way to hit it off.
Datingground.com also understands the safety concerns that come with online dating. The company is dedicated to keeping its members safe. All member information is strictly confidential and never sold or shared with a third party. The company is also in discussion with a .com that focuses on background checks and offers a feature that runs checks on potential partners.
Datingground.com offers the perfect opportunity for those looking for love - young or old - the chance to screen their dates before actually meeting in person. The opportunity to use this service for free allows members to concentrate on what they are looking for and not worry about how they will be able to afford a way to find it.
Datingground.com is an on-line company offering free online dating services for singles in the US. Visit them at http://www.datingground.com for more information, membership and event information.