New Orleans, LA (PRWEB) July 29, 2009
The Dauphine Orleans Hotel is a prime place to stay for French Quarter fun and excitement, and the 2010 Mardi Gras festival (February 12-17, 2010) is going to be one of the most exciting events all year. Ideally situated one block from Bourbon Street and four blocks from Canal Street's parade route, guests of the hotel will enjoy convenient access to all New Orleans Mardi Gras festivities.
The hotel is offering a special six-day Krewe of Orpheus Parade Package that includes a unique opportunity to ride in one of the most famous and prestigious parades of Carnival season.
The Dauphine Orleans Hotel's Krewe of Orpheus Parade Package, for arrival on February 12, 2010, includes:*
- Five (5) nights accommodation in a Premium Courtyard guestroom
- Two (2) tickets to ride in Harry Connick, Jr.'s Krewe of Orpheus Parade taking place on Monday, February 15, 2010
- Parade Day lunch for two
- Complimentary throws and Krewe costume, to ride in and to keep
- Complimentary refreshments during the parade ride
- Two tickets to the Orpheuscapade after-party at the New Orleans Convention Center
- Complimentary valet parking during your stay
- Complimentary daily deluxe continental breakfast
- Complimentary welcome beverage in the historic May Baily's Lounge
*Availability is limited. The 6 day/5 night package is $5,492.65 double occupancy, $3,530.65 single occupancy, all taxes included. Package must be fully pre-paid and is non-cancelable. Rules and liability waiver are required to ride in the parade.
To check availability or reserve the Krewe of Orpheus Parade Package at the Dauphine Orleans Hotel, please use promotion code MGP and visit http://www.dauphineorleans.com or call (800) 521-7111. The 6-day/5-night package may be reserved for arrival on February 12, 2010.
The Dauphine Orleans Hotel is located in the heart of the historic French Quarter at 415 Rue Dauphine, just steps from the bustle of Bourbon Street and antique shops on Royal Street. A multi-million dollar renovation of the 111-room hotel in June 2008 has created a new era of elegance in this 18th century landmark. Perfect for both business and leisure travelers, the Dauphine Orleans offers modern amenities such as wireless Internet, Tempur-Pedic™ bedding, fitness and exercise room, and a saltwater pool. For more information or to make a reservation, please call (800) 521-7111 or (504) 586-1800, or visit http://www.dauphineorleans.com.