Manalapan, NJ (PRWEB) July 31, 2009
Not getting enough sleep at night can really affect your health your vitality, and shockingly, your mortality. Recent studies that were conducted by medical experts have concluded that those who suffer from chronic bouts of insomnia are subjected to higher mortality rates. In light of these recent findings, newer all-natural sleep-aids like Restocore (developed by Pharmaxa Labs--a leading nutraceutical company) are enjoying increased popularity because they naturally adjust the body's sleeping patterns, but are void of the habit-forming nature and associated side effects of many of the popular prescribed sleeping drugs.
According to recent sleeping disorder studies that were conducted at Penn State College of Medicine in Hershey, PA, men and women who suffer from insomnia have an increased mortality rate of 19.6% for men and 10.6% for women - the study spanned 1 year with nearly 14 years of follow-up studies (Canada.com, 2009; "Sleep Disorders Tied to Mortality Risk"); the study included more than 1700 male and female test subjects.
The leading author conducting the study, Dr. Alexandros Vgontzas, in a July interview with Canada.com online magazine, explains that not only is insomnia or abnormal REM (rapid eye movement) sleeping patterns attributed with an increased risk of mortality in both men and women, but it can also lead to other medical problems down the road, according to the study.
"Insomnia with objective short sleep duration is associated with an activation of the stress system, i.e., higher secretion of cortisol and increased risk of high blood pressure," Vgontzas says.
Jonathan Williams, spokesperson for Pharmaxa Labs and their breakthrough sleep-aid supplement - Restocore - adds that for many who suffer from insomnia, a large majority are cautious at trying newer drugs or treatment methods because of negative past experiences with such products, their overall known risks, and the common grogginess that they feel the following day.
"Most sleep-inducing drugs will indeed help you to fall asleep…but waking up the next day refreshed and ready to go is the main struggle that many people feel," states Williams. "This, combined with the habit-forming nature of sleeping drugs, is the primary reasons why more consumers are turning to all-natural Restocore. When considering that your overall health and mortality are subject to your natural sleeping patterns, it's not surprising why more people are seeking natural sleep-aids to resolve chronic insomnia."
Restocore is a breakthrough natural cure for insomnia that utilizes the science of nature to naturally-induce a healthy sleeping pattern and cycle by using high-quality and non habit-forming ingredients to combat insomnia and restless nights.
Restocore incorporates the perfect combination of Melatonin, Valerian, Serotain, Passion Flower, and Chamomile--which work naturally to synchronize the daily patterns and rhythm of the body.
Most people report significant results within the first two to four weeks of daily usage.
You can learn more about this revolutionary, all-natural and non habit-forming sleep-aid at: http://www.Restocore.com.
- Developed by Pharmaxa Labs--a leading nutraceutical company
- Utilizes all-natural, high-quality and non habit-forming ingredients to combat insomnia and restless nights
- Incorporates effective ingredients such as melatonin and Valerian root that are effective in relaxing the body and inducing sleep
- Contains the perfect combination of Melatonin, Valerian, Serotain, Passion Flower, and Chamomile, which work naturally to synchronize the daily patterns and rhythm of the body
- Non-addicting, scientifically proven, all-natural remedy for insomnia, sleeping disorders, and sleep deprivation symptoms without causing any known or potentially harmful, adverse side effects
- Developed as the most scientifically-advanced, cutting-edge, non-prescription sleep-aid product available today
- Wake up feeling refreshed and ready to tackle your day, not drugged and groggy
- 100% safe, effective and all-natural
- Visit them online for generous discounts off retail pricing and to learn more at: http://www.Restocore.com