Manalapan, NJ (PRWEB) July 31, 2009
A newer, all-natural supplement called Bonexcin (developed by Vitaloix Labs--a leading nutraceutical company) is literally changing lives by using a scientifically proven, natural and safe, easy-to-take supplement that actually works to generate osteogenesis (the creation of new bone mass).
The astounding numbers of osteoporosis-related bone fractures that occur annually in the US every year are actually estimated to be in the millions. As people age, their bones experience mineral loss, which plays culprit to weakened, fragile bones that are susceptible to easy fracture and breakage. For aging men and women, osteoporosis and its related symptoms are of a huge concern for geriatric doctors. Women who are currently experiencing menopause are at even great risk of bone mineral density loss because of the lack of estrogen hormones in their bodies.
In essence, Bonexcin works like a double-edged sword in both combating and in reversing the symptoms of osteoporosis by actually treating the core of the problem, instead of only focusing on the treatment and relief of the associated symptoms.
Bonexcin is able to accomplish this lofty, dual-action feat by incorporating thoroughly researched and scientifically proven botanicals that work to slow and prevent the deterioration of the bones, as well as increase the production of new bone mass through distribution of crucial vitamin and mineral complexes that greatly deplete within the body as humans age.
"Bonexcin is a revolutionary, one-of-a-kind treatment and preventative method for those who suffer from osteoporosis and low bone mineral density (BMD)," states James Hadfeld, spokesperson for Vitaloix Labs.
"By incorporating a scientifically proven blend of powerful and all-natural vitamin and mineral complexes, Bonexcin not only can reverse the loss of bone mass, but it can actually help to form new bone over time through osteogenesis," Hadfeld explains.
Bonexcin is an all-natural supplement that is taken by mouth twice per day. It utilizes several different proprietary ingredients that have been scientifically proven to prevent low bone mineral density (BMD).
Bonexcin works by using ingredient complexes such as Ipriflavone (alternative to estrogen replacement therapy for osteoporosis; generates osteogenesis, the formation of new bone), Calcium/Vitamin D (well-known bone-building supplement combination that prevents bone mass loss), Phosphorus (helps to keep bones healthy and strong) and Zinc (helps to prevent bone mass loss).
All-natural Bonexcin is able to help keep bones healthy and strong, and has been scientifically proven to work.
Most people report noticeable signs of improvement within one to three months of daily usage.
Learn more about this breakthrough supplement by visiting: http://www.Bonexcin.com.
- Developed by Vitaloix Labs--a leading nutraceutical company
- Rich with Ipriflavone: provides an alternative to estrogen replacement therapy for treating low bone density or osteoporosis; it helps to generate osteogenesis, the formation of new bone
- Fortified in Calcium/Vitamin D: taking calcium combined with vitamin D is effective in reducing bone mineral density loss. Calcium is known to be a bone-building mineral, and the advantages of taking it long term assist in reversing bone loss
- Provides Phosphorus: phosphorus is crucial in maintaining healthy bones, especially when combined with calcium supplements; both minerals are essential in building new bone mass
- Supplies Zinc: lower zinc intake and zinc serum levels are associated with lower Bone Mineral Density (BMD) in men and women; taking zinc in combination with copper, manganese, and calcium can slow bone loss in postmenopausal women
- 100% safe, effective and all-natural
- Scientifically proven
- Visit them online for generous discounts off retail pricing and to learn more at: http://www.Bonexcin.com