St. Louis, MO (PRWEB) July 29, 2009
What do Carlos Santana, Elvis, American Idol, St. Louis Cardinals, St. Louis Zoo and Grant's Farm have in common? Each has a part in United Way's Online Auction, August 10 - 20. The public is invited to bid on these exciting items and more. The auction has more than 80 items and one-time experiences available. By bidding on items you're helping people in this community through United Way. You can give, bid, win at http://www.givebidwin.com. Some details about some of the great online auction items include:
- Carlos Santana: Bid on an autographed guitar from one of the world's most legendary guitarists, and 10-time GRAMMY® Award and two-time Latin GRAMMY Award-winner.
- Elvis Presley's Memphis Music Experience: Includes two platinum tour passes for Elvis Presley's Graceland, one night at Elvis Presley's Heartbreak Hotel, two tickets to Sun Studio, two tickets to the Stax Museum of American Soul Music, two tickets to the Rock 'n' Soul Museum, an Elvis Number One Hits CD, Graceland Tour DVD, and a Graceland Guidebook.
- St. Louis Cardinals: Spend a day at Busch Stadium with the Cardinals. This amazing package includes four tickets to a 2010 game, a behind-the-scenes tour of Busch Stadium, a meeting with Tony LaRussa, a visit to the announcer's booth and lunch or dinner in the Cardinals Club.
- Grant's Farm Private Party or Corporate Event: This package includes everything needed for a memorable evening for you and up to 349 more guests. This four-hour event in the historic Bauernhoff area of Grant's Farm includes beer, food, service staff, private tours of Deer Park, and a "Clydesdale Meet and Greet".
- Autographed Kasey Kahne NASCAR Hood: This is the actual hood from the Kasey Kahne Budweiser #9 Dodge NASCAR that raced in the July 4, 2009 Daytona, Florida race. Race fans will remember that Kasey and Kyle Busch made contact in the final laps and this hood has the dents to show for it.
- St. Louis Zoo Parent Program: A Zoo Parents adoption for a Grevy zebra. The adoption includes: A cuddly plush Grevy zebra with gift card from you. Personalized adoption certificate. Grevy zebra color photo and fact sheet. Car decal and T-shirt transfer. Name on the Zoo Parents kiosk and online Zoo Parents recognition page for one year and an invitation to the Zoo Parents picnic.
About United Way of Greater St. Louis
The United Way funds nearly 200 health and human service agencies located throughout a 16-county area in Missouri and Illinois. More than one million people in our community receive services that strengthen families, help the elderly, keep children healthy and safe, and build stronger neighborhoods. For more information, contact 314-421-0700 or visit http://www.stl.unitedway.org.