We are pleased with our performance in the first half of 2009. Our strong focus on customer success and customer value realization continues to be a key differentiator and an important driving factor in our success
Palo Alto, CA (PRWEB) July 29, 2009
Vendavo®, the leading provider of business-to-business price management and optimization solutions, today announced a profitable first half of 2009. Despite extremely challenging economic conditions, the company posted strong bookings, exceeded financial plans and posted record profits for the period. Vendavo's results were primarily driven by addition of new customers in vertical industries including manufacturing and process, continued expansion of installed base projects and ongoing effective management of the business.
Vendavo's first half 2009 highlights include:
- Posted strong bookings with the addition of new customers across manufacturing and process industries
- Expanded the company's customer base internationally in EMEA
- Secured continued investment from existing customers driven by depth and breadth of deployments
- Executed three successful Vendavo Executive Forum events with more than 150 attendees from 50 companies
- Launched Vendavo ProfitVision®, combining industry-leading pricing analytics software with value realization services to help companies quickly identify price-based profit improvement opportunities
- Appointed Jennifer Maul, chief customer officer and unveiled the Strategic Customer Organization under her leadership
- Announced the availability of Vendavo Enterprise Pricing Suite on the Force.com AppExchange from Salesforce.com
- Announced the availability of Vendavo Enterprise Pricing Suite on the IBM DB2 database
"We are pleased with our performance in the first half of 2009. Our strong focus on customer success and customer value realization continues to be a key differentiator and an important driving factor in our success," said Al Crites, CEO of Vendavo. "In the remainder of the year, we will continue to invest in our solutions and our people to deliver innovative price management and optimization solutions. Vendavo is well positioned to not only weather the challenging economic conditions but significantly extend our leadership position in the B2B price management and optimization market."
Vendavo is the leading provider of price management and optimization solutions for business-to-business companies worldwide. Vendavo Enterprise Pricing Suite solves pricing problems by giving businesses true enterprise-wide control of their entire pricing process. It combines pricing science, pricing best practices, and enterprise-class software to drive small improvements in average prices at every stage of the pricing process, from segmentation to deal close. Together, these improvements deliver big increases in profits - from 10% to 30%. Vendavo is the enterprise pricing solution of choice for more than 160 customer divisions at some of the world's biggest names in chemicals, high-tech and industrial manufacturing, consumer products, mill products and distribution. SAP resells the Vendavo solution to its customers under its own name, SAP Price and Margin Management. To learn more, or to request information, visit http://www.vendavo.com.