most people are 'stuck' in old ways of marketing. They think the internet is a place to watch YouTube videos and check email.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) July 30, 2009
Through his website iChooseToProsper.com, Kreyman offers instant access to his free video that contains 7 secrets for internet marketing success. All one has to do is log on to the website, fill in the form with his first name and email address and the Free "Internet Marketing for Small Business Owners" video access will be mailed. According to Kreyman, in this video one will find "the number one secret most business owners will never know about generating leads and making money on the internet." This secret, he adds "works in any economy…no matter your competition, location or whether or not you've ever marketed on the internet before." Kreyman argues that one doesn't have to be a Harvard MBA, a technical genius nor have $1000 in your advertising budget to be able to figure these secrets out. They are all no-brainers!
Kreyman's 7 internet marketing secrets include:
- How to create a real "direct response" site in order to generate leads without incurring too much costs;
- How to "bait" people into giving their information for purposes of follow up;
- Reasons why one should never allow a designer to create your website (it will end up collecting "digital dust"!);
- How to get clients to pay every single month;
- An exclusive case study of the 3 worst websites and why they are making losses that should be avoided;
- Case studies into 3 successful websites when it comes to generating leads; and
- The greatest secret of all - what one must include on his website in order to grab the attention of his prospects.
Along with the free DVD, there's an email coaching club to provide weekly training videos, articles and resources to help business owners build their online presence.
Kreyman says that "most people are 'stuck' in old ways of marketing. They think the internet is a place to watch YouTube videos and check email." Fortunately, Mark Kreyman is a man who is out to change all that.