Brookfield, IL (PRWEB) August 3, 2009
Athletique Inc., was founded in July 2004 as an e-commerce business, designed to provide custom classic and casual clothing to men and women who typically have difficulty finding clothes, due to unique physical characteristics. It expanded the business into accessories in 2005. In addition to the accessories, the President and CEO, Terry Cawley, designed a new product line and filed a patent application on the designs.
The addition of the strategy consulting capabilities enabled Terry to take on a special project. Unfortunately, she had to scale back the rest of the Athletique business and delay the planned updates and revisions for the clothing and accessory businesses until the project was over. These updates and revisions are expected to be completed within the next twelve months.
The results of that special project include but are not limited to:
- Saved and analyzed logs from websites
- Coordinated with a number of government agencies, working as a conduit for interagency cooperation
- Turned in suspicious US IP address to the Internet Crime Commission
- Researched sources of spam and other suspicious e-mail
- Turned in suspicious Russian and Chinese IP addresses to the Internet Crime Commission
- Located affiliates in Turkey and identified blogs where this international crime ring communicated
TCS Consulting services include: Strategy Consulting for Corporations, Government Agencies, Institutions and Organizations; Process Analysis and Optimization, Mass Customization and Supply Chain Optimization; Product Development and Enhancement; Market Analysis and Development
Athletique and TCS Consulting are listed in Central Contractor Registration (CCR). CCR is the primary registrant database for the U.S. Federal Government. CCR collects, validates, stores, and disseminates data in support of agency acquisition missions, including Federal agency contract and assistance awards.
Some of the completed projects for Government and Industry are:
- The Use of Nanoparticles and Manure and Water Management in the Dairy Industry
- New Biodegradable Products Made from Corn Based Polymers
- Water Management and Expansion of Hydroponic Farming Techniques in Geographies
Where Water is Limited
- Strategy for Setting Ticket Prices for Movie Theaters
- Innovative Lymphedema Therapy
- Strategy for Immigration and Naturalization Services on the US/Mexico Border
- The Development of a Strategy for the Evaluation of the LOS (Law of the Sea) Treaty
Terry Cawley has over 27 years experience in this area. Here areas of expertise include, but are not limited to the: Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Chemical, Food and Consumer Product industries and related government agencies. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Baldwin Wallace College and a Master's Degree from the Illinois Institute of Technology.