London, United Kingdom (PRWEB) August 3, 2009
You don't need to break the bank to acquire world class logistics software. There is agreement among logisticians that in spite of the recession it is time to invest in logistics systems in order to be in a good state to face a difficult future. But it is essential to have world class systems if you want to have a world class supply chain.
CarrierNetOnline (CNO), the multiple award winning logistics planning software from Deltion (http://www.deltion.co.uk) continues to lead in offering rich functionality, in-depth features, 24 x 7 access and ease of use. The most recent developments of CNO include:
- New and more user friendly GUI (graphic user interface)
- Full use of Google Maps and Google Satellite Maps
- Routes and trips can now be created either manually, using drag and drop and maps, OR fully automated with order interface from another system (e.g. order processing, ERP, WMS).
- Live order/vehicle location on screen on Google maps and constantly updating progress screen.
- POD status available via the users web site
Piyush Shah, CEO of Deltion, said: "There is no capital expenditure with the CNO pay-as-you-use Cloud Computing model, and you can be up and running in weeks. Because of the rapid return on investment of CNO, companies will have a world class transport and logistics system which pays for itself in a very short time".
# # #