Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) August 4, 2009
Zlago, a leading provider of hosted Windows desktops and Cloud services to businesses and the channel partners who serve them, today announced the launch of the Zlago Authorized Partner Program at the CompTIA Breakaway event. Delivering Cloud services through the web, Zlago brings critical core technologies to businesses in one vendor relationship without the hassle, time and costs of on-site deployments, maintenance and in-house support.
The new Zlago Partner Program offers current and future partners the ability to build new solutions and add new revenue streams with Zlago's Cloud services platform. The Zlago Cloud services solution set includes hosted Microsoft Windows desktops, Exchange email, collaboration, SaaS business applications, virtual servers, VOIP phone service, security, backup, storage and more.
"Delivering hosted desktops to SMBs is a very large opportunity for VARs," said Steve Harper, president of NMGI. "Zlago provides a high-quality and channel-friendly solution that allows us to quickly and cost effectively support our customers and gain a strong new revenue stream."
IT consultants, VARs, solution providers, and others like the Zlago Partner Program for a number of reasons:
- Turnkey Cloud solution
- Private-label or Zlago-branded
- Earns revenue for life, not just per project
- Improves customer retention
- Differentiates their business
- Reduces support costs
"From our research, Zlago is one of the best companies for channel partners to work with in the hosted desktop category, and we also like that they integrate other Cloud services that we need to offer to our business customers," said Larry Baum, CEO of The Computing Center. "Zlago is helping us get to market with this new business while avoiding additional build-out and investment in expensive infrastructure ourselves."
The Zlago partner program addresses three key partnering opportunities:
- Solution Providers - For VARs and other solution providers who are currently selling products and services and providing technical support to an installed base of customers; solution providers bundle their own service offerings with Zlago services and can customize their level of service from Zlago by choosing to have Zlago provide billing and administrative services.
- Private Label Partners - For VARS, Solution Providers and systems integrators who want to integrate Zlago services into their current product and service offerings and sell them under their existing brand or co-brand with Zlago; private label partners are responsible for billing and administration as well as service and support for their customers. Zlago provides PLP's with 24 X 7 tech support.
- Independent Solution Consultants - For those with a background in selling IT products and services to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), but do not necessarily have a technical service background. Consultants can sell the complete suite of Zlago services while Zlago provides all the technical and administrative services required to support customers.
"Zlago sincerely values our channel partners and what they bring to the table," said Zlago CEO, Michael Gold. "With this new program, we are inviting the VAR and solution provider channel to leverage our hosted Windows desktop and Cloud services platform to gain a new and recurring revenue stream and to provide their customers with higher levels of efficiency and cost savings while improving service delivery, support, redundancy, security and more."
Zlago's Technology Partners represent some of the world's leading technology companies including Microsoft, Intel, Wyse and Cisco. The company's leadership team brings experience from Qwest, Microsoft, Parallels and AT&T.
The new Zlago Partner Program is now open. Partners can express interest by emailing email@example.com or by visiting the Zlago partner website (http://www.zlago.com/partners).
CompTIA Breakaway 2009 is the IT channel's premier networking and educational event - bringing together IT vendors, resellers, distributors, educators and media to network, collaborate and learn about new technology and business trends. For more on the event, visit http://www.comptia.org/breakaway.
About Zlago - IT Made Simple:
Zlago is a leading provider of hosted Windows desktops and Cloud services for businesses and the channel partners who serve them. The company also offers phone, email, collaboration, backup, security, websites, business applications and more with innovative suite-based service delivery, round-the-clock support and low monthly pay-per-use fees. Zlago helps organizations and their employees dramatically lower costs, increase productivity and eliminate IT-related hassles while ensuring the highest levels of security and service availability. For more information, visit http://www.zlago.com or call 1-866-250-8971.