We've designed these components to fit and work together with ease. Having only one pole with a Radarsign and flashing beacon cuts costs, improves visibility and - most importantly - makes school zones safer.
Alpharetta, GA (PRWEB) August 3, 2009
Radarsign, LLC today announced the company has expanded its already comprehensive traffic safety product line with the addition of a new Child Safety Package (CSP) featuring a combination of school zone beacons and a driver feedback sign. The flashing beacon and Radarsign easily attach to a single pole mount also holding the regulatory speed limit sign and housing for a battery backup and timer/controller. The Radarsign brand driver feedback sign which alerts drivers to their actual speeds. All devices are powered by a single energy source - either a single solar panel or A/C power.
"Transportation department leaders believe beacons are the next requirement for all school zones," said Charlie Robeson, Director of Sales and Marketing for Radarsign. "We've designed these components to fit and work together with ease. Having only one pole with a Radarsign and flashing beacon cuts costs, improves visibility and - most importantly - makes school zones safer."
The beacons and Radarsign can be programmed to turn on during school hours and can be timed with school vacations. Each component is designed to meet the highest quality standards, withstand the toughest weather and provide a reliable, measurable method for slowing traffic in school zones.
- Data collection feature allows safety personnel to measure success in slowing traffic, and provides specifics to intelligently deploy law enforcement, which results in increased safety.
- Entire solution works from single power source on a single pole, reducing costs.
- Industry leading energy efficient radar sign design means a smaller solar panel & battery backup and lower cost.
- Integrated design allows the timer/calendar to control both beacons and Radarsign.
- Use of the market leader in vandal-resistant driver feedback sign design.
- Solar models carry 14 days of backup battery operation, ensuring continuous operation.
CSP arrives 90% assembled, for easy and quick installation.
- Available in AC or Solar versions, also polycarbonate or aluminum housings for beacons.
The force of impact in a vehicular collision doubles with every ten mph increase in speed. Studies routinely show that bringing drivers' attention to the road, the posted speed limit, and their speed as they approach school zones, slows drivers and makes roads safer.
Radarsign, LLC is the manufacturer of the country's most affordable, reliable, and energy efficient Driver Feedback Signs. Our "built-for-the-job" design, makes our signs a very dependable and easy-to use traffic calming solution. Radarsign products are available in a variety of sizes and mounting options (pole-mounted, mobile stand, trailer-hitch mount, etc.) and provide a proven, effective solution to calming traffic in neighborhoods, arterial streets, school zones, military and corporate campuses, or anywhere speeding is an issue. For more information visit: http://www.radarsign.com