The site allows searchers to choose from more than 150 areas of expertise and every industry as standardized by SIC codes
Boston, MA (PRWEB) August 25, 2009
TrainingConsortium.com enters its 6th year with a fresh look and over 7500+ members. TrainingConsortium remains a virtual organization which offers a new level of interaction, primarily in the following markets: business, management, training, consulting, speaking, human resources, personnel and education.
There is no commission or brokerage fee for any revenue generated through TrainingConsortium.
TrainingConsortium provides unlimited opportunities and exposure to organizations worldwide. Trainers, Consultants, Speakers, in addition to Organizations, Vendors, and Suppliers, may register in our databases. Searching is also available for free to those seeking trainers, consultants, speakers, vendors and much more.
The foundation of this website is its extended relational database. TrainingConsortium provides an extensive registration process for all trainers, consultants, speakers, companies, and vendors. This process requires the entering of valuable information such as industry experience, area of expertise, geography, primary target audience, and more. These different categories must be ranked by our registrants in order to provide our users with the most appropriate search results.
Users may search for trainers, consultants and speakers by industry experience, area of expertise, geography, primary target audience and more. "The site allows searchers to choose from more than 150 areas of expertise and every industry as standardized by SIC codes," says Schwartz. "Our website is a huge search engine that allows administrators, trainers, speakers and consultants to find resources to meet their needs. The search is absolutely FREE!
Other highlights include:
- Expanded areas of expertise. Our free global database offers trainers, consultants and speakers in 119 industries with over 235 areas of expertise. The database creates a myriad of individuals who provide education and training, management and professional development, technical and computer training, or organizational development services. You can use this as a resource to search for industry experts, business consultants, keynote speakers and much more. Our advanced search technology will return results with trainers, consultants and speakers, who meet your requirements based on your specifications.
- Free memberships packages and upgrades! The basic membership package is always free. With this code (TCFREE4YOU) you can upgrade your basic account to a premium plus membership for free, a value of $175! The premium plus includes enhanced formatting that allows you to increase your visibility by adding a URL or logo to your profile to further amplify your business exposure. A personal photo can provide your profile with a distinguishable quality. Members gain the advantage of seeing how many times their profile has been viewed, and contributors in TrainingConsortium's Share-Knowledge content section will also receive statistical reports.
- A products section link to our newest website: ReadySetPresent.com that features PowerPoint presentation products for personal and professional use that can be immediately downloaded. In the past, trainers, presenters, educators, speakers and facilitators might have spent hours developing their materials. However, our refurbished website offers ease and confidence to our customers in finding the proper materials to enhance presentations. Our store is over-stocked with reproducible content and resources, such as PowerPoint presentations, value-packs, solution packs, videos, workbooks, articles, handouts, inspirational and business quotes, audio files, PowerPoint templates and much more. Whether you are designing a new presentation or improving an existing program, ReadySetPresent.com has everything you will need and more.
- A content section informs readers of the "how-to's" in enhancing work with people, productivity and profitability. Share-Knowledge, an extensive database of tips, techniques, and strategies written by TrainingConsortium's members, is one of our most popular and innovative features. This section offers members a direct marketing vehicle for free, because the content is linked through the author's profile. Each and every month, subscribers gain insights through our system into the areas of expertise matching your interests.
- A referral system adds registered and approved trainers, consultants, speakers or organizations to a referral list. Your byline will appear at the top of each page for all search results queries for three months for free as a benefit of referring others to register. The byline is a description of up to 15 words, including a URL. For every 100 trainers, consultants, speakers or organizations who register annually based on your referral, TrainingConsortium will put up your advertisement in our Search section free for the three months.
- With cross links, registered and approved trainers, consultants, speakers or organizations may invite other registered members to be linked to their profile. Organizations may list the Trainers, Consultants and Speakers within our database. Trainers, Consultants and Speakers may list the organizations to which they are members or belong. Once both parties acknowledge and accept the other's email invitation, they can login and approve the request. Finally, the name will then appear at the bottom of their profile or vice versa.
- Posting products TrainingConsortium and ReadySetPresent.com are always interested in reviewing new products for potential resale through ReadySetPresent.com. If you have high quality, unique and downloadable products that you would like to resell, you can become a partner / affiliate of ReadySetPresent.com.
Please stop by and check it out…
P.O. Box 79228
Waverley, MA 02479-0228