For years, our NetSure systems have been widely recognized as the most reliable DC power solutions on the market. Now, with the eSure rectifier, we are delivering the most energy-efficient solutions as well. The eSure rectifier is designed to leverage our proven process integrity and innovation to now deliver ultra-high efficiency, without compromising on reliability.
Lorain, OH (PRWEB) August 6, 2009
Emerson Network Power's DC power systems are the recognized industry leader in reliability. With the launch of its new eSure™ high-efficiency rectifiers, Emerson Network Power now also provides the most efficient DC power systems on the market.
- The eSure rectifier delivers industry-best performance with near 97 percent energy efficiency at anywhere from 35 to 70 percent of load capacity--while sustaining Emerson Network Power's recognized industry-leading reliability.
- The eSure rectifier achieves the industry's highest efficiency due to new technologies that build on the existing proven topologies in Emerson Network Power's NetSure™ DC power platform.
- The eSure rectifier is compliant with all global standards, offers a wide input voltage range for tough grid environments, and operates in a wide temperature range from -40 to +75 degrees Celsius (-40 to +167 F).
- The eSure series offers 100 percent backward compatibility with existing NetSure installations.
- An advanced energy optimization feature known as ECO mode allows existing NetSure customers to upgrade their system efficiency easily and with minimal investment. ECO mode takes advantage of the fact that while sites must be sized for battery recharge and peak loads, the typical steady state system load is less than 50 percent. Depending on the load conditions, the advanced ECO mode function places the existing rectifiers in standby mode and ensures the majority of the load is managed by the ultra-high-efficient eSure rectifiers. This feature is available to all new installations and can be provided to existing NetSure installations with a minimal software upgrade.
- The full-series launch cycle for eSure commences with the introduction of the NetSure 701, which provides -48VDC power for wireline and wireless applications including switch sites, co-location huts, large shelters and outside plant enclosures. The company will begin accepting orders for the NetSure 701 with the eSure rectifier in September for fall delivery.
- With more than 1.25 million NetSure rectifiers deployed -- at a failure rate of less than 0.5 percent -- NetSure systems have the industry's best reliability record.
- Emerson Network Power plans to debut the eSure rectifier in the NetSure 701 at OSP Expo, Sept. 2-3, in Minneapolis.
Quotes attributable to Manish Bhandari, vice-president, global sales and marketing, Emerson Network Power's Energy Systems business:
- "For years, our NetSure systems have been widely recognized as the most reliable DC power solutions on the market. Now, with the eSure rectifier, we are delivering the most energy-efficient solutions as well. The eSure rectifier is designed to leverage our proven process integrity and innovation to now deliver ultra-high efficiency, without compromising on reliability."
- "This is an outstanding addition to a NetSure product line that has a comprehensive global presence. We have sold in excess of 1 million NetSure rectifiers in the last four years and will match that number in just 18 months. We anticipate the eSure rectifier will add to that momentum."
About Emerson Network Power
Emerson Network Power, a business of Emerson (NYSE:EMR), is the global leader in enabling Business-Critical Continuity™ from grid to chip for telecommunication networks, data centers, health care and industrial facilities. Emerson Network Power provides innovative solutions and expertise in areas including AC and DC power and precision cooling systems, embedded computing and power, integrated racks and enclosures, power switching and controls, monitoring, and connectivity. All solutions are supported globally by local Emerson Network Power service technicians. For more information on Emerson Network Power's full suite of solutions specifically supporting the communications network infrastructure, including outside plant enclosures and equipment, NetSure DC power systems, and turnkey services, visit http://www.emersonnetworkpower.com/energysystems. Learn more about Emerson Network Power products and services at http://www.emersonnetworkpower.com.
Emerson (NYSE:EMR), based in St. Louis, Missouri (USA), is a global leader in bringing technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions to customers through its network power, process management, industrial automation, climate technologies, and appliance and tools businesses. Sales in fiscal 2008 were $24.8 billion and Emerson is ranked 94th on the Fortune 500 list of America's largest companies. For more information, visit http://www.Emerson.com.