Boulder, CO (PRWEB) August 5, 2009
Auto related pet accidents increase during warm months as we allow our cats to enjoy the warm summer evenings. It's important to be aware of visibility issues, particularly at night when visibility is limited.
Vedante's cat collars are designed using a proprietary patent-pending technology that provides a level of reflectivity and durability that well exceeds most competitor's reflective dog and cat collars and leashes. the vast majority of products only reflect from 200-600 feet. Vedante's pet collars and leashes reflect up to 1500 feet (500-700 cpl). Because they reflect rather than generate light, the collars require no batteries that could get weak or fail. In addition, your cats and dogs do not look like a flashing traffic light. They are visible only when needed.
Just as with the Vedante POPBANDS™, the pet accessories are made with highly reflective 3M Scotchlite, which glows brightly when light hits it (such as from a car's headlights).
Vedante's Super Reflective Cat Collars are a life-saving product
- Much more reflective than similar products - up to 1500 feet
- Durable & Weatherproof with Break-Away Safety feature
- Provides visibility during spring and summer evenings
- Free Bonus Glow in the Dark Tag and Bell
- 3M Scotchlite™ reflective material
- Elegant and fashionable
- Very affordable
- High quality
Vedante recently signed a deal with Amazon.com to carry the full pet product line. The cat collars can be found on Amazon.com at: http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&x=15&ref_=nb_ss_k_0_7&y=16&field-keywords=vedante%20reflective&url=search-alias%3Daps&sprefix=vedante.
The cat collars have received an abundance of 5 star reviews from Amazon customers. Amazon customers are saying:
- "I love these collars. I got two silver collars for my babies. Plan to get the red collars for Christmas. The best collars I ran across. I like having the bell on the collar and the bonus glow tag. I do recommend."
- "The collar does just as it suggests, reflects from very very far away. The collar fit both my petite cat and my large cat. It reflects our hallway light and any light from outside. It made my cat highly visible from yards away. Love this collar".
Barbara Kantor, CEO of Vedante, has developed her line of reflective products with both safety and fashion in mind. "We have a real opportunity to increase nighttime safety for both people and pets," said Kantor. "Vedante's mission is to promote nighttime visibility through highly reflective and durable products that are also fashionable and elegant."
Also available are dog collars (including a puppy collar), dog leashes (in both 4' and 6' styles), and super-reflective POPBANDS™ for people who bike or walk at night.
Vedante is a company committed to saving lives and reducing injuries from pedestrian-vehicle, bicycle-vehicle, and auto-pet accidents by 80% in markets in which it operates. The mission is to increase visibility, and therefore nighttime safety through education, awareness campaigns, and the creation of great "fashion that reflects well on you™." For more information or to purchase, visit http://vedante.com/shop.html or go to Amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/s.html?ie=UTF8&node=3375301&brand=Vedante.
Vedante™ donates a percentage of revenue from unpackaged goods to sustainability and safety charities. (Vedante Corp, PO Box 19391, Boulder, Colorado, 80308.)