San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) August 5, 2009
- Marin Software, provider of the leading enterprise-class paid search management application for large advertisers and agencies, today announced that company co-founder and vice president of products, Wister Walcott, and product manager, Niraj Shah, will speak on panels at SES San Jose 2009.
- Walcott will participate in the "Brainstorming the Paid Search Super Tool" panel to be held on August 13 from 3:45-5:00pm, where he will share proven strategies and insider tips for maximizing the return on investment of search marketing campaigns. Walcott will also provide an inside look at Marin's powerful campaign management, bid optimization, and reporting and analytics features.
- Shah will share best practices and practical techniques for measuring large scale search marketing campaigns on the "The New Search ROI: Measuring More than Conversion" panel to be held on August 13 from 12:45-3:00 pm.
- SES San Jose takes place August 10-14, 2009 at the McEnery Convention Center in San Jose. SES is the leading and most established search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) conference and expo series.
- About Marin Software
- About SES San Jose
- About Wister Walcott at SES San Jose
- About Niraj Shah at SES San Jose
About Marin Software:
Marin Software provides an enterprise-class paid search management application for advertisers and agencies. Marin Search Marketer®, which is designed for those who are spending at least $100,000 monthly on paid search, addresses the workflow, analysis, and optimization needs of large-scale advertisers and agencies, saving time and improving financial performance. Over 130 companies are running on Marin Software, including some of the world's largest interactive agencies and advertisers. Marin's clients manage over $500 million of annual paid search spend in the Marin Search Marketer application. Marin is backed by Amicus Capital, Benchmark Capital, DAG Ventures and Focus Ventures.