We're very proud of these attorneys for their professional accomplishments and consider ourselves extremely fortunate to have such an outstanding team of attorneys recognized by their peers for their hard work and dedication to the practice of law
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) August 7, 2009
The Los Angeles-based law firm Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp (MS&K) today announced that 13 of its attorneys from nine different areas of practice have been selected for inclusion in the 2010 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, a leading peer reviewed publication that helps lawyers and clients find legal counsel in unfamiliar jurisdictions or unfamiliar specialties.
Best Lawyers compiles lists of outstanding attorneys by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. In the U.S., Best Lawyers publishes an annual referral guide, The Best Lawyers in America, which includes 39,766 attorneys in 80 specialties, covering all 50 states and the District of Columbia. The current edition of The Best Lawyers in America (2010) is based on more than 2.8 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers.
Attorneys from MS&K who were recognized for the latest edition include the following:
- Susan A. Beveridge, Trusts & Estates;
- William L. Cole, Entertainment Law and Labor & Employment Law;
- Allan B. Cutrow (for the tenth year), Trusts & Estates;
- Russell J. Frackman, Entertainment Law;
- Frida P. Glucoft, Immigration Law;
- Andrew E. Katz, Corporate Law;
- Adam Levin, Labor & Employment Law;
- Robert J. Lowe, Employee Benefits Law;
- Patricia V. Mayer, Entertainment Law;
- Lawrence A. Michaels, Labor & Employment Law;
- David Wheeler Newman, Non-Profit/Charities Law, Tax Law, and Trusts & Estates;
- Steven M. Schneider, Labor & Employment Law; and
- Eric J. Schwartz, Intellectual Property Law.
"We're very proud of these attorneys for their professional accomplishments and consider ourselves extremely fortunate to have such an outstanding team of attorneys recognized by their peers for their hard work and dedication to the practice of law," said MS&K Managing Partner Thomas Lambert.
For more than 100 years, Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP has maintained a reputation for excellence in providing sophisticated legal and business solutions for its clients in areas that include: Litigation, Intellectual Property & Technology, Labor & Employment, Entertainment & New Media, Immigration, Corporate Transactions, Homeland Security, Tax, Trust & Estates, Real Estate, and International Trade. Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP has offices in Los Angeles, New York and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit http://www.msk.com.
# # #