Gathi Aims at New Gaming Audience

Share Article

Financial analysts, members of mainstream press, as well as numerous individuals have all been unanimous to declare that video games industry is essentially immune to the current financial state. In a difficult present-day situation people are likely to spend time at home watching DVD or playing video games. The average age of a gamer these days is 30 when it was once nearer 13. Nowadays video games received the solvent mature audience that is ready to pay for entertainment. Recently Gathi ads network announced the lauch of its news target section thoroughly devoted to the entertainment. Today Gathi introduces the first series of newly added enterntainment line websites and offers its customers to allocate their advertising budgets into addressing the army of gamers.

The interactive entertainment industry is now a huge business that has surpassed the film industry in terms of total revenue it generates. In accordance to the recent research from leading providers of consumer and retail data in the video games industry, combined game software unit sales across the world's three largest games markets experienced growth of 11 percent in calendar year 2008, totaling 409.9 million units versus the 367.7 million units sold across these markets in 2007. The growth is evident in both United States and UK, with respective increases of 15 percent and 26 percent. Being completely aware of this situation, the progressive advertising network Gathi managment (http://gathi.com) has decided to enrich its entertainment section with a number of websites entirely devoted to computer games and its fans. From now on Gathi advertisers are able to demostrate their products to the millions of gamers.

There are several reasons for why Gathi managment has turned their attention to the gaming industry. First of all it is a common knowledge that millions of gamers visit gaming sites every day to find out about nitty-gritty details on the latest releases and top games. The websites devoted to video games abound in diverse information about any product that will meet the demands of fastidious audience. These resources provide tip-seeking gamers with the world's most in-depth gameplay information. Highly professional reviews combined with a special rating system based on customers' personal impressions are very helpful for everyone who wants to get comprehensive data about the game they are interested in. Different blogs on various topics where all visitors can leave their comments stimulate communication.

Entertainment has always had the traditional value during tough economic times. In rough times, people still tend to pay for entertainment, and that as entertainment goes, video game software and hardware offer much higher positive experience than any other way of spending one's evening. In other words, the interactive gaming industry is recession-proof. Gaming process take people's mind away from the troubles they were facing and help to relax after a stressful work day without extra expenses. Video game offers its player several days of entertainment for very comparable cost whereas movie last no longer than just for a couple of hours. That is the reason why gaming websites attract one of the largest concentrated audiences of young males on the Internet.

High-skilled professionals working for Gathi (http://gathi.com) always stay in touch with urgent tendencies worldwide. The fact that gaming websites have enlarged Gathi's (http://gathi.com) network gives an opportunity to publishers to display their advertisements to young people who are eager to receive information about new products or services. Now advertisers can display their products that are oriented on young people to all the visitors of gaming sites, which is rather convenient as the majority of those who visit such websites is of age 13 - 35.

Gathi (http://gathi.com) provides all clients round-the-clock professional technical support. Effective technical specialists are ready to give an answer to any of the clients' questions 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Gathi's technical support service is based on the principles of timely action and communication, aiming to quickly resolve any issues.

# # #

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Richard Tove

+45 657 41 475
Email >