Through a wide range of social media, including Facebook, Twitter, livestreams and our blog, we're able to listen and respond to what our customers want and need. This feedback is invaluable to us as a business, and through it we're able to add new features to our software to make it even easier for our customers to grow their business quickly.
Gilbert, AZ (PRWEB) August 10, 2009
Infusionsoft, the leader in automatic follow-up software for small businesses with the famous 'Double Your Sales' guarantee, today announced some of the recent social media activities the company has undertaken to support users and nurture relationships with prospects, driving down support costs and increasing customer satisfaction in the process. Social media has proven to be an important way for Infusionsoft to build and maintain relationships with prospective and current customers in the small business and entrepreneur communities.
Since January 2009, Infusionsoft has experienced a 672% increase in social media followers and has celebrated that increased involvement by focusing on honest, give-and-take conversations across several social media channels, as well as by kicking off a number of interactive projects. Recent social media highlights include:
- Small Business Declaration of Independence blog - Infusionsoft declared July 'Entrepreneur Independence Month' and had several national small business experts share their advice for the rest of 2009. Entrepreneurs were encouraged to sign the declaration with an explanation of why they became an independent small business.
- Infusionsoft Small Business Tools Twitter Giveaway - To celebrate 'Entrepreneur Independence Month,' Infusionsoft held a contest on Twitter, giving away one year of Infusionsoft service and a free Asus Netbook to eight entrepreneurs. @Infusionsoft currently has over 4700 Twitter followers.
- Facebook Fan Page - Infusionsoft has built their fan base to over 650 fans, who frequently interact and rate the content published.
- Infusionsoft's Blog - Page views have grown 22% and unique visitors are up 12% from 2008.
- Fix Your Follow-Up Fiesta - Infusionsoft's director of marketing held the first-ever 24-hour live video broadcast, answering questions from over 2500 small business users and demonstrating how to perform various tasks with the software.
"Social media enables us to have meaningful conversations with both our customers and prospects," said Joseph Manna, community manager and social media evangelist at Infusionsoft. "Through a wide range of social media, including Facebook, Twitter, livestreams and our blog, we're able to listen and respond to what our customers want and need. This feedback is invaluable to us as a business, and through it we're able to add new features to our software to make it even easier for our customers to grow their business quickly."
Infusionsoft, the leader in automatic follow-up software, helps small businesses grow fast by putting email marketing, CRM and e-commerce on auto-pilot, backing it with the 'Double Your Sales' guarantee. The privately held Inc. 500 company is based in Gilbert, Ariz. and is funded by Mohr Davidow Ventures and vSpring Capital. For more information, visit http://www.infusionsoft.com.
Marketing and small business insight from the Infusionsoft team can be found on the Infusionsoft blog at http://www.infusionblog.com and the Infusionsoft Twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/infusionsoft.