Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) August 9, 2009
Today, the BAM Radio Network (BRN), a joint project of Moving & Learning and Jackstreet Media Ventures, announced the launch of Letterpark Publishing Radio, which can now be heard at http://www.letterparkpublishing.com. This new media resource will nanocast BRN's premier program, "Body, Mind and Child," hosted by Rae Pica, a 30-year veteran in the field of early childhood education, and offering discussions with leading experts in the fields of education, child development, play research, and more. A new program airs every month.
"Letterpark's commitment to play and to making a difference in the lives of children aligns perfectly with our mission for 'Body, Mind and Child,'" said Rae Pica, co-founder of the BAM Radio Network. "I'm delighted to partner with them."
"We are so pleased to offer this resource to the early childhood education community on our website. The podcasts are easy to access and provide timely and helpful connections to the leading experts working in the early childhood field. We are pleased to partner with BAM Radio to provide this valuable service," said Leslie Morrison, Executive Director at Letterpark Publishing.
About Letterpark Publishing
Letterpark Publishing is an early childhood publishing company that is committed to making a difference in the lives of all learners. Letterpark Publishing was founded by educators for educators and the children and families they serve. The company offers a unique play-based preschool curriculum, PRE-K STORYPATH, that addresses and supports the most important learning goals in early childhood education today.
About BAM Radio Network
The BAM Radio Network (http://www.bamradionetwork.com) was originally launched as a resource for parents, aimed at delivering the most reliable information on early childhood development and developmentally appropriate parenting to busy moms and dads. Created by leading early childhood experts, the programming quickly became a popular resource among teachers and educators and was expanded to include an Educators' Channel. A third channel for directors and administrators was soon developed, which became the catalyst for the Education 360 Channel, which expanded the team of program hosts to include diverse voices and insights from the leading advocates in the fields of child development and education. The network is a joint venture between privately held New Hampshire-based Moving & Learning and Los Angeles-based Jackstreet Media Ventures LLC. The programming is produced by Emmy-winning broadcaster Errol Smith and distributed through the Affiliate Nanocasting Network.
The Best Educational Reporting Team
BAM Radio Network has assembled the heads of the education community's leading associations to bring you the most insightful, accurate, relevant and up-to-date information on the education issues people really care about. The on-air hosts include:
- Mark Ginsberg, executive director of the National Association for the Education of Young
- Gail Connelly, executive director of the National Association of Elementary School Principals
- Dan Domenech, executive director of the American Association of School Administrators
- Michael McGrady, deputy director of the National Head Start Association
- Judy Nee, president and CEO of the National Afterschool Association
- John Musso, executive director of the Association of School Business Officials
- Janice Esau, executive director/CEO of the National Association of Child Care Professionals
- Amy Garcia, executive director of the National Association of School Nurses
- Jodi Grant, executive director of the Afterschool Alliance
- Linda Geigle, executive director of the National Association for Family Child Care
- Eric Karolak, executive director of Early Childhood Education Consortium
- Barbara S. Belmont, executive director for the School Nutrition Association
- Sherry Waugh, president of the National Coalition for Campus Children's Centers
These education advocates are at the center of their respective communities and have their fingers on the pulse of what is going on moment by moment. Their programs are an invaluable resource for reporters, advocates, activists, legislators, analysts, parents, educators, administrators and anyone interested in transforming education.
Jackstreet Media Ventures LLC