Due to the increasing demand for web-based training, Infohrm is delighted to offer a new curriculum that combines the benefits of in-depth professional development with the ease of desktop learning
Washington, DC (PRWEB) August 10, 2009 –
Infohrm, the global leader in workforce planning, reporting, and analytics today announced a new series of web-based training courses for HR practitioners seeking to obtain critical skills in measuring and managing human capital. The Infohrm Academy Webinar Series offers participants an opportunity to further their professional development in an extremely cost- and time-effective format.
Extensive Benefits for Human Capital Professionals
The Infohrm Academy benefits human capital professionals through practical training in how to apply data, metrics, analytics, and workforce plans to strategic talent management, risk identification, and business decision-making. By signing-up for the Webinar Series, participants receive:
- A jump-start on 2010 talent management planning and analysis
- The quantitative skills necessary for partnering with Finance and supporting Line Leaders
- New insights on aligning functional, workforce, and business strategies
- Concise methodologies for implementing end-to-end measurement initiatives
- Action plans to prioritize next steps and engage colleagues
- Techniques for identifying organizational, cultural, and individual roadblocks to success
- Reference guides containing tips, tools, and lessons learned
Convenient Course Schedule
Each course will be taught across two web sessions in consecutive weeks. Participants are expected to apply their training on-the-job between web sessions and provide a progress report to other attendees.
Courses offered include:
- The Basics of Workforce Metrics: August 18th & 25th
- Incorporating Human Capital and Financial Data to Drive Decisions: August 19th & 26th
- A Strategic HR Analytic Process: September 9th & 16th
- Building a Center of Excellence: September 10th & 17th
- Workforce Planning During Tough Economic Conditions (and Beyond): September 22nd & 29th
- Getting Started with Workforce Planning: September 23rd & 30th
In addition, Infohrm will offer a special 2-hour webcast on Advanced Workforce Planning, led by Infohrm’s Chief Executive Officer, Peter Howes.
Interactive Format Featuring Infohrm Instructors, Group Exercises, Case Studies, and Take-Home Exercises
Facilitated by Infohrm’s subject-matter experts, each course features a mix of instructor-led teaching, practical examples that illustrate key teaching points, group evaluation of challenges and opportunities, and self-learning (through on-the-job application). Participants will benefit from live audio and online discussions, with real-time, hands-on support.
“Due to the increasing demand for web-based training, Infohrm is delighted to offer a new curriculum that combines the benefits of in-depth professional development with the ease of desktop learning," said Brian Kelly, President of Infohrm North America. "Given the challenging economy, every organization can benefit from improving the efficiency and effectiveness of their most important asset—their people. As such, these courses will enable practitioners to significantly improve their measurement skills in an extremely cost-effective manner.”
How to Register
The registration fee for each course is $495, with special offers available by registering for multiple sessions. For more information, or to register, go to the Infohrm Academy Webinar Series homepage.
Infohrm is the global leader in on-demand workforce planning, reporting, and human capital analytics solutions. With over 25 years of experience, and a strong customer base consisting of Fortune 1000, non-profit, and government clients, Infohrm has paved the way for organizations to measure the impact of human capital initiatives and drive business results. The Infohrm solutions couple leading edge software with strategic consulting and HR professional development services that focus on the analysis of data to help organizations make informed decisions around human capital practices.
Learn more at http://www.infohrm.com
Vice President, Marketing
This press release was distributed through eMediawire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.