Angel.com has proven its commitment to quality and the further development of the IP communications industry through its SalesforceByFone products
McLean, VA (PRWEB) August 12, 2009
Angel.com, a leading provider of enterprise business voice solutions, announced that Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) has named it as a recipient of the Customer Interaction Solutions 2009 Speech Technology Excellence Award for the company's SalesforceByFone suite of products, which provide seamless integration with Salesforce.com to extend the use of an application to the telephone.
The TMC awards program honors products that display innovation, unique features and significant contributions towards improving communications technology.
"Angel.com has proven its commitment to quality and the further development of the IP communications industry through its SalesforceByFone products," said Tom Keating, CTO and TMC Labs Editorial Director. "These awards are presented to the best and the most unique products and services that this industry has to offer. Congratulations to Angel.com for earning this great honor. I look forward to seeing more innovative solutions from Angel.com as the company continues to contribute to the future of IP communications."
Angel.com's SalesforceByFone suite of IVR integration products makes it easier for organizations to voice-enable Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions to automate their sales, marketing, customer service and support functions. By phone-enabling a CRM application such as Salesforce.com, customers can easily access and update their account through the phone, which greatly increases productivity, efficiency and overall call center performance.
The SalesforcebyFone suite of products includes:
- SupportbyFone- Provide complete caller information to support representative. Empower service and support callers to automatically check the status of a case, open a new case, update a case description, or transfer to a live agent. Easily turn on/off system functionality through the phone, such as call queuing, recording and call whispering.
- SalesbyFone - Access, update and manage key prospect information directly through voice commands, with no typing or web access required. Leave notes about meetings, easily retrieve lead information, lookup phone numbers and send an e-mail just by speaking into the phone.
- ReachbyFone - Place outbound calls by clicking directly on the contact number in Salesforce and all outbound phone activities are logged automatically.
- SurveybyFone - Build and manage automated customer satisfaction phone surveys, instantly customize survey questions and answers, and capture open-ended, recorded customer feedback directly into Salesforce.
- LeadbyFone - Automatically capture all phone leads including names and addresses and import data directly into Salesforce. Features an advanced "say-and-spell" functionality and an address verification service to increase the accuracy of data collected.
- RecordbyFone - Record and analyze all phone calls made and received by sales and support agents, which are stored directly into Salesforce.
"We are excited to be recognized for our achievements and specifically for our SalesforceByFone products," said Dave Rennyson, President and COO, Angel.com. "This award is further testament to the quality and innovation of our solutions and also reinforces Angel.com's commitment to customer service and 'putting the caller first.'"
The Customer Interaction Solutions magazine Speech Technology Excellence Award is published in the August 2009 issue.
Angel.com is a leading provider of on-demand call center and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) solutions, which enable organizations to quickly deploy enterprise-level telephony applications. More than 1,600 customers turn to Angel.com's proprietary Voice Site technology to power customer service and marketing functions using intelligent speech recognition that can automate most phone-based interactions. Angel.com's solutions are built on the Software as a Service (SaaS) platform and require no investment in hardware, software, or human resources, balancing the need for high quality communications with affordable pay-as-you-go pricing. For more information, visit http://www.angel.com.
About Customer Interaction Solutions magazine
Since 1982, Customer Interaction Solutions (CIS) magazine has been the voice of the call/contact center, CRM and teleservices industries. CIS magazine has helped the industry germinate, grow, mature and prosper, and has served as the leading publication in helping these industries that have had such a positive impact on the world economy to continue to thrive. Through a combination of outstanding and cutting-edge original editorial, industry voices, in-depth lab reviews and the recognition of the innovative leaders in management and technology through our highly valued awards, Customer Interaction Solutions strives to continue to be the publication that holds the quality bar high for the industry. For more information, please visit http://www.cismag.com.
Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) is a global integrated media company helping our clients build communities in print, in person and online. TMC publishes Customer Interaction Solutions, INTERNET TELEPHONY, Unified Communications, and NGN magazines. TMCnet, TMC's Web site, is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries. TMCnet is read by as many as three million unique visitors each month worldwide, according to Webtrends. TMCnet has ranked within the top 3,000 in Quantcast's Top U.S. sites, placing TMCnet in the nation's top .03% most visited Websites. In addition, TMC produces ITEXPO, 4GWE Conference (in conjunction with Crossfire Media), Digium|Asterisk World and AstriCon (in conjunction with Digium), and Communications Developer Conference. For more information about TMC, visit http://www.tmcnet.com.
# # #