Palo Alto, Calif. (PRWEB) August 13, 2009
http://www.CareMinds.com, an innovative online resource for elder care, today announced the addition of Senior Move Managers and Elder Law Attorneys to its growing database of senior service providers.
"Moving from their home of 25 or even 50 years can be a physically challenging and emotionally draining process for seniors. We are grateful that Senior Move Managers have emerged to address this need and to make these transitions easier," said Howard Lau, CEO of CareMinds.
"We are delighted to have our industry recognized by CareMinds and to have our members included in its expansive database of elder care providers," said Jennifer Pickett, Associate Executive Director of the National Association of Senior Move Managers.
Similar to Senior Move Managers, Elder Law Attorneys provide an invaluable service to senior citizens. They provide legal assistance in a variety of areas, ranging from estate planning, taxation, Medicaid, fraud, abuse, disability and long-term care issues. They serve not only the seniors, but also their families as well.
CareMinds.com, free to providers and consumers, gives access to a nationwide database of providers. Unique in the industry, business operators can search for and claim their listings. Once claimed, providers have the ability to control how they're presented on the site and to express themselves on the services and issues they deem important to seniors and caregivers. This listing service and the leads generated from them are provided at no charge.
CareMinds opportunities for providers include:
- A free listing in a nationwide database of providers searchable by category and geography.
- The ability to claim their listing and post additional information/photo on their business.
- If the provider is not in the existing database, they can add their listing easily.
- The ability to contribute by-lined articles and other content relevant to elder care. Caregivers, families, and seniors may also post information and share their experiences. Articles can be submitted on the website or via email.
- Consolidation of relevant blogs and news into one website, creating a one-stop information sharing for elder care. Bloggers may email their blog to CareMinds for consideration.
The goal of CareMinds is to create a vibrant community that collects and shares the wisdom and experiences of elder care. Our plan is to make the site an ever more valuable resource for seniors and their families.
For further information, visit http://www.CareMinds.com.
Contact: Howard Lau 650-773-4678