if a plaintiffs or class action law firm is looking for knowledge about shareholder issues, about bank, or financial services wrong doing, dangerous pharmaceuticals, insurance company misconduct, predatory mortgage lending practices, title insurance company fee abuse, construction defects, defective products, or product liability, they should call us first.
Washington, DC (PRWEB) August 17, 2009
Americas Watchdog is all about consumer protection and corporate responsibility. For a plaintiffs law firm seeking to advance an existing class action, or investigate the possibility of a much more wide spread problem, Americas Watchdog has no equal in the United States. Americas Watchdog, is among the leaders in national consumer advocacy for victims of bank, or financial services consumer abuse, predatory mortgage lending practices, defective drugs, or medical products, product liability lawsuits, or analysis of shareholder issues in the US. According to the group, we play by the rules, we are ethical and we produce significant results for the law firm that engages us. We are also loyal, and work on a exclusive basis for our clients, when it comes to advancing their class actions, or lawsuits. For more information interested plaintiffs, or class action law firms can contact Americas Watchdog anytime at 866-714-6466, or contact the group via its web sites at Http://AmericasWatchdog.Com
According to Americas Watchdog, "if a plaintiffs or class action law firm is looking for knowledge about shareholder issues, about bank, or financial services wrong doing, dangerous pharmaceuticals, insurance company misconduct, predatory mortgage lending practices, title insurance company fee abuse, construction defects, defective products, or product liability, they should call us first."
Americas Watchdog's plaintiffs law firm services include the following:
- Americas Watchdog can literally have a national press release out within an hour, on any topic, or situation the client law firm deems to be appropriate. Their press releases are designed to help the law firm identify possible class members, or advance an existing lawsuit, through a targeted national, or regional approach. All press releases can be first approved by the client law firm in order to insure they meet, or exceed the ethical requirements of the project.
- Americas Watchdog can manage all intake on the widest variety of topics for a plaintiffs, or class action law firm. The intake capabilities stretch from sophisticated Wall Street investors, homeowners with construction defect issues, victims of pharmaceutical company negligence, wrongful death, product liability, and or any type of consumer financial transaction (mortgages, title insurance fees, credit card, or checking fees, consumer lending, appraisal fraud, redlining, insurance company antics, etc)
- Americas Watchdog can be on the ground anywhere in the United States within ten hours, to assist the client law firm with any type of case, class action, or legal project.
- Americas Watchdog, is not a law firm, however, its wide range of services, speed, and 24-7 approach to a law firms project, or a class action allow it to deliver a high quality product, that will meet, or exceed the law firms requirements, at a cost below what it would cost the actual law firm to produce, if it did the work internally.
- Americas Watchdog will abide by all legal and ethical rules, while at the same time adhering to strict confidentiality with the client law firm.
According to the group,"we are innovative, we are fast, we are ethical, we get the gob done, and we can save a plaintiffs, or class law firm money with our world class service." For more information plaintiffs, or class action law firms are welcome to contact Americas Watchdog anytime at 866-714-6466, or contact the group via its web sites at Http://AmericasWatchdog.Com.