Crawley, W Sussex (PRWEB) August 19, 2009
Holidays in Orlando are the perfect antidote to the stresses and strains of modern day life, and with the Orlando tourist office recently compiling their top 10 places to share a smile, travellers are in for a treat.
1. Drop into Walt Disney World and have breakfast with favourite characters
2. Jump on the Atlantis water coaster ride in SeaWorld and get very wet!
3. Visit Hemingway's, an uber romantic restaurant with a Key West theme
4. Shop till you drop in one of Orlando's outlet malls, a definite reason for a Florida holiday
5. Head to the Mandara spa for a much needed pampering, situated at the Walt Disney World Dolphin hotel
6. Holidays in Orlando wouldn't be complete without a game of golf, the Eagle Creek Golf Club is a locals favourite
7. Sip some cocktails in the renowned Blue Martini bar
8. Be surprised with what a Florida holiday can offer and see swan lake at the Orlando Ballet
9. Check out Universal Studios and enter the world of movies, including the recent addition of The Simpsons
10. Stay in a villa, very relaxing and the luxury of your very own pool
To book holidays in Orlando - Visit the Virgin Holidays Website
Notes to editors
7 nights in Orlando from £549
Seven nights in Orlando with Virgin Holidays, including scheduled flights with Virgin Atlantic from Gatwick or Manchester direct to Orlando, accommodation at 3V Quality Inn Plaza on a room only basis. Prices based on 2 adults travelling and sharing a standard room price includes all applicable taxes and fuel surcharges which are subject to change. Prices are based on departures from 08 N0v - 09 Dec.