Palm Springs, CA (PRWEB) August 19, 2009
Bizy, Inc. announces free workspace collaboration at simpleplace.com.
Bizy, Inc. announces free workspace collaboration at simpleplace.com. Prototype a website, share reports, review images and invite co-workers, clients or friends to collaborate using a simple web application. A free subdomain with unlimited webfolders for content is provided.
Simpleplace provides a platform to showcase prototypes to clients or colleagues, such as websites, documents or images.
simplePlace™ makes great collaboration and more possible.
Invite friends to collaborate in editing the website or to submit content. View readership stats. View emerging themes graphically.
Here's how it works:
- Pick a domain name - the first one is free
- Upload files to the webfolders associated with the domain name. Unlimited webfolders
- Choose the path (folder) for the default viewing access to the site
- Upload or modify content with the bizyweb - simple CMS provided with each subdomain
There is nothing to download. The application works on Internet Explorer 6, 7, and Firefox in Windows. Other platforms will be forthcoming.
Here are a few use case scenarios:
1. A team is building a website and is starting with the design of the logo. The stakeholders are in multiple locations. The team leader signs up with simpleplace. After creating his free subdomain at simpleplace.com, he creates multiple folders named 'designerA', 'designerB', 'designerC' and invites each designer to upload the images to the different folders. Each designer can login and upload files only to the folder bearing his or her name. The team leader can subsequently build pages with each different logo for the stakeholders to view.
2. The team leader creates a subdomain for his team that is charged with writing a large document. The leader has assigned each chapter to a different sub-team. The team leader invites each person to simpleplace.com and gives each member access to the entire subdomain to review and upload files to the entire document.
3. A web designer is making a mockup of a website for a client. He has already designed a few static pages. He creates a subdomain, uploads his files and gives the client the name of the subdomain to view.
4. A web designer is trying a new style sheet on a site. He creates a subdomain and multiple folders where he replicates the site using a different style sheet. Remote users can access the differently styled site through the various paths.
For more information, please contact sheryl (at) bizyinc.com (1-866-957-0360) http://www.bizyinc.com.