Watertown, MA (PRWEB) August 19, 2009
Netage Solutions, Inc., a premier provider of CRM software and online reporting systems for the alternative assets industry, today announced the release of Dynamo™ version 6.0.2, its second product update since the on-demand CRM solution was introduced in May 2009. In addition to facilitating more frequent product releases, Netage's new Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform has made the upgrade process seamless for clients.
Rapid Release Cycle, More Client-Driven Enhancements
The increased agility afforded by the SaaS model is enabling Netage to issue more frequent product updates, and respond more quickly to client needs. In fact, more than 60 percent of the enhancements in Dynamo™ version 6.0.2 were client-driven. Having always prided itself on soliciting and acting upon client feedback, Netage has made it even easier for clients to shape its product roadmap with a new Ideas Form right within Dynamo™. All ideas and requests are automatically added to the list of enhancements being considered for future Dynamo™ releases.
Additional enhancements made over the last two Dynamo™ releases include:
- Office 2003 Support - In addition to Office 2007, Dynamo™ now supports Office 2003, including Outlook, Excel, and Word. The Dynamo™ Mail Merge Wizard utilizes all three applications to streamline the process of creating and sending personalized correspondence. In addition, tight integration with Outlook enables rapid e-mail capture and intelligent linking to other Dynamo™ records.
- Rules-Based Security - Dynamo's robust, rules-based security model allows firms to manage permissions at multiple levels and by various criteria. Access to system records can be restricted by user group (e.g. the investor relations team). Records can also be segregated by their unique properties - allowing a subset of investment professionals to see only deals with a certain pipeline status, for instance.
- Roll-Back Feature - The Dynamo™ Audit Trail maintains a complete history of system changes, including when records were edited and by whom. A new roll-back feature allows users to select a change from the Audit Trail and restore the old value.
- Extended BlackBerry® Access - Netage clients no longer need a BlackBerry® Enterprise Server in order to leverage the Dynamo™ BlackBerry® application, which allows users to look up profiles and contact info; view and add activities; send e-mails; and map addresses with the device's built-in GPS.
- Dynamic Browser Panel - The Dynamo™ Browser Panel can pass any parameter (e.g. a company's address) to a specific website (e.g. Google Maps), allowing users to view context-specific information from the Internet without leaving the application. It can also point to a file server or network drive where documents are stored.
- De-Duplication Tools - As users type the name of a new item, Dynamo™ instantly searches the database and displays items with similar names, helping to prevent duplicate contacts and records in the system.
"Many clients that requested features have seen them implemented in less than two months thanks to our new SaaS platform," said Netage's CEO and Co-Founder Krassen Draganov. "This agility and responsiveness to client business needs is unsurpassed in the alternative assets industry."
Seamless, Pain-Free Upgrades
In the SaaS environment, the Dynamo™ upgrade process is seamless and pain-free for clients. All the work is performed behind the scenes by Netage and automatically applied to each client's Dynamo™ deployment, with minimal IT involvement or disruption to end-users.
Dynamo™ is a Web-based CRM solution that combines Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) delivery with industry-specific capabilities encompassing deal management, portfolio monitoring, fund manager screening, marketing/fundraising, investor relations, and fund reporting. Unique among Web applications, Dynamo™ delivers rich, Excel-like usability with right-click commands; drag-and-drop capabilities; and filter, group, and sort options. Tight integration with Microsoft Outlook® enables rapid e-mail capture, while BlackBerry® access allows users to stay connected on the road.
About Netage Solutions
For more than a decade, Netage Solutions, Inc. has been the premier provider of CRM software and online reporting systems for the alternative assets industry, including private equity and venture capital firms, hedge funds, real estate investment firms, funds of funds, prime brokers, and institutional investors. Intuitive and highly configurable, the Dynamo™ Suite has improved the productivity of deal, research, and investor relations teams worldwide. Collectively, our clients manage nearly $400 billion in assets. For more information, please visit http://www.NetageSolutions.com.
# # #