Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) August 19, 2009
Sapphire Blue Publishing, LLC. Celebrates their 1st year anniversary by thanking their amazing readership, authors, editors, cover artists and all the SBP team for an exciting and productive first year.
The electronic publishing company has had an exciting journey, which has been both rewarding and breathtaking.
In today's challenging economy we have spent this last year offering:
- a thrilling portfolio of multi-genre books in fiction and non-fiction that have enchanted readers,
- superior customer service,
- and, a place for authors to write what is in their hearts.
This Arizona born company is proud to have been nominated in 2008 as publisher of the year. This is a huge achievement for a small press company just starting out in this industry. In addition, Sapphire Blue Publishing has stayed true to their goal of being environmentally friendly and green by offering only electronic books.
In the future of Sapphire Blue Publishing will continue to:
- look toward the future of new document technology,
- education readers on the environmental impacts of e-books versus print books,
- build a solid company based on innovative goals,
- deliver more great books that tantalize, thrill and enchant,
- and, continue to deliver our personalized attention for readers and authors.
Come and celebrate with us and enter our contest for a new Amazon Kindle.
Details about our contest is on our site: http://www.sapphirebluepublishing.com/info/index.php?id=54