The forums are focused on the issue of driving business change through strategic IT planning and enterprise architecture
Austin, TX (PRWEB) August 18, 2009 -
Troux™ Technologies, Inc., the leader in Strategic IT Planning and Control software, today announced an international series of educational forums, called SITPforum, localized by geography and designed to provide CIOs and senior IT executives with practical, best-practice strategic IT planning insights.
The invitation-only events are organized on a local basis with the following established schedule:
- Minneapolis, Minn.- August 19, 2009
- New York City, N.Y. - September 10, 2009
- Helsinki, Finland - September 14, 2009
- Stockholm, Sweden - September 15, 2009
- Oslo, Norway - September 16, 2009
- Copenhagen, Denmark - September 17, 2009
- Washington DC - September 17, 2009
- Brussels, Belgium - September 22, 2009
- Bennekom, Netherlands - September 23, 2009
Each forum is facilitated by an industry expert with extensive knowledge and expertise in IT planning and enterprise architecture management.
"The forums are focused on the issue of driving business change through strategic IT planning and enterprise architecture," said Matt Price, vice president of worldwide marketing, Troux Technologies, Inc.
"In these challenging times, we believe it is more important than ever to provide market knowledge and a forum for discussion of best practices and connection among peers," continued Price.
Topics addressed in each SITPforum include:
- Planning for major IT and business transformations.
- Practical steps to align IT to business strategy.
- Best practices in IT simplification.
- Executing global standards and reuse programs.
- Implementing ongoing IT portfolio optimization programs.
The SITPforums in Nordic and Benelux locations are being managed by Troux partner, Rubik Solutions.
To request an invitation, please visit: http://www.troux.com/resources/events/sitp_forum/
Troux provides CIOs with innovative software to drive urgent cost restructuring and business changes. With Troux, CIOs and their teams identify where IT spending and programs are redundant or out-of-step with business strategy, and can plan and manage necessary changes, with live status information and guidance to all relevant employees and executives.
Troux's unique approach results in immediate cost savings as well as step changes to ongoing IT efficiency, business response, and risk reduction. Troux customers and partners are large Global 2000 enterprises and government agencies, including Accenture, AstraZeneca, Bayer, Barclays Bank, Department of Homeland Security, Fiducia, Los Alamos National Laboratory, GMAC, Vattenfall and Vodafone.
Troux Technologies is the acknowledged leader in the Strategic IT Planning and Control software market.
Note: Troux and Troux eaGov are trademarks of Troux Technologies, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.