Black Mountain, NC (PRWEB) August 19, 2009
Parameter Generation & Control (PGC) recently announced the introduction of a sophisticated humidity control filter hood system with unsurpassed levels of RH/temperature control and uniformity.
The new hood is designed to accurately produce the specific conditions required for applications that demand filtered air and precise humidity and temperature replication, such as those required in pharmaceutical development and the manufacturing of sensitive electronic components and semiconductors.
- The interior and exterior chamber of the new filter hood is constructed of extremely durable, corrosion resistant stainless steel, and its low watt density heaters save energy while prolonging the maintenance-free life of the unit.
- Each system includes ports for testing filter efficiency, iris openings for working within the chamber without disrupting temperature and humidity, and dampers for accurately setting negative or positive chamber pressure.
- The system also includes free logging software, and each piece of equipment is rigorously tested on the client's specified location before being shipped, to ensure trouble-free, flawless operation in real on-site working conditions.
- Even those who manufacture food products or paper and pulp often need precise humidity and temperature replications, and PGC makes the process more user-friendly by adding a SmartPad microprocessor controller for optimum accuracy and control.
- The SmartPad controls and reads both temperature and humidity and features 40-segment programming for automatic cycling and ramping and soaking excursions. Standard features include High-low or deviation alarms plus digital communications ports.
PGC consistently outperforms its competitors by uniquely focusing on a two temperature control approach for maintaining precise temperature and humidity control. Not only does PGC design and engineering addresses control constancy, but it also focuses on the all-important but too often overlooked or neglected factors of chamber uniformity and sensor accuracy. By proactively mastering all three factors, PGC achieves far superior RH control constancy, chamber uniformity, and sensor accuracy - earning it a trusted reputation as both an industry leader and technological innovator.
To learn more about PGC Filtered Temperature / RH Hoods please visit HumidityControl.com, the company's Web site.
About the Company: Parameter Generation and Control (PGC) was founded in 1977 to provide equipment that maintains a very precise humidity and temperature control for research, testing, and process applications. Though the years, PGC has been committed to the development of "state-of-the-art" environmental simulation and control products.