Optimization should be a fundamental tool that should not only transcend the direction of the market, but also be used as a preventative measure for when the market contracts.
Austin, TX (PRWEB) August 24, 2009
Zilliant, the leading provider of price optimization and margin management solutions for B2B manufacturers, distributors, high-tech, and industrial service companies, has added a second Executive Pricing Summit in Chicago to respond to the increased demand by B2B manufacturing and distribution companies seeking improved financial performance. The one-day, invitation-only event will be held on September 16, 2009, and will offer educational sessions and networking opportunities for attendees to learn how to eliminate negotiation guesswork, minimize over-discounting, increase profitability, and dramatically improve operating margins. There are a limited number of invitations to this exclusive event. To register please visit http://www.zilliant.com .
- Successful Pricing Initiatives: Strategies to Maximize Margin and Reduce Risk: Key strategies for increasing margin quickly without risking revenue, and increasing pricing program momentum.
- Where Does Margin Lift Come From?: Learn exactly how Zilliant's unique approach to pricing and margin optimization delivers margin improvement.
- Customer Success Story: Hubbell, Inc.: Learn how Hubbell, a leading international manufacturer of electrical and electronic products, is using Zilliant to manage margin and recovery during the downturn. According to Hubbell's Tom Cull, manager, Strategic Pricing Group, "Optimization should be a fundamental tool that should not only transcend the direction of the market, but also be used as a preventative measure for when the market contracts."
- Successful Strategies to Maximize Sales Adoption: Learn how successful companies implement strategies to maximize sales adoption of new pricing programs.
- The Adoption of Optimized Pricing by the Salesforce: Ranjit Singh, Deloitte Consulting LLP principal in Deloitte's Pricing Center of Excellence, will discuss strategies and tactics for ensuring high levels of field adoption of an optimized pricing initiative. Singh is responsible for managing the development of the tools, methodologies and approaches for strategic pricing through price execution. He has presented pricing techniques and worked on pricing projects for B2B clients in North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Europe.
"Zilliant has done a stellar job at putting together a targeted event that provides attendees with great insight into current pricing trends and educational material that reflects where B2B companies need to be paying particular attention to pricing within their daily operations," said Singh. "B2B companies seeking to gain a better understanding of how optimized pricing and analytics can help keep millions of dollars in your pocket would be well advised to attend."
Zilliant's Chicago Pricing Summit is sponsored by Deloitte.
To keep on top of Zilliant developments, news, events and happenings please subscribe to Zilliant's RSS Feed.
Zilliant is the leading provider of price optimization and margin management solutions for B2B manufacturing, distribution, high-tech, and industrial service companies. Zilliant uses existing transactional data to improve decisions across all facets of price analysis, price setting and execution. Zilliant helps companies achieve the best pricing possible on every deal, agreement, and price list, increasing profits by tens of millions of dollars. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Zilliant is a privately held company. Investors include Austin Ventures, Cardinal Ventures, Panorama Capital, and Trellis Partners. For more information contact Zilliant at 877.893.1085 or visit http://www.zilliant.com .